toothbrush - lance.s and fernando.a

Tag: fluff, after sex things, stay overnight together, Lance is the bottom.

______________________________

The sun rising and the light got through the window, lance stroll or lance was awake and whines when he feel the sun light flashing through his face.

"hmm it's so uncomfortable here." Lance say softly before changing his position to block the light from his face, he can feel a pair of hand hugging his waist.

Lance look up and find his boyfriend that still asleep, lance smile and kissed his boyfriend cheeks before he get up lazily.

Lance could see he only wears a boxer and a bit oversized shirt of course obviously it's fernando clothes, fernando was his boyfriend since last year and they still kept everything as a secret.

He walk himself to the bathroom while he walk he could feel a bit sore in his ass from the night with nando, he's feet even still bare to walk.

When he was in the bathroom he can see his messed up hair he only give a small chuckle while wash he's face with cold water, he take he's toothbrush and toothpaste.

While brushing he's teeth he can feel someone behind him he chance his position and looked at fernando, fernando hugged lance waist while lance rest his other hand on fernando shoulder.

"Jump." Fernando say gently while his hand in lance thighs, lance did what fernando ask and fernando carries lance body and rest it on washtafel.

"I'm not done brushing my teeth yet mr alonso." Lance say teasingly while still brushing he's teeth, fernando only give a chuckle and rest he's head on lance torso.

Lance wash he's toothbrush and wiped his lips with towel, fernando look up at his boyfriend lips and cheek.

"Cariño quiero un beso de tus labios." Fernando mumbles, lance know a bit Spanish so he smile and put hes hand on fernando jaws.

"Only kisses ok no more." Lance replies, fernando only give a small nodes.

Lance kissed fernando soft lips and he can feel the older man replied his kisses, fernando hand softly stroking lance thighs and waist.

The way both tongue touching and lance could feel fernando dominant here, fernando like to dominant everything even on a race or bed.

Both let out from the kiss to take a breath, lance could see fernando hand slips in to his shirt.

"noo not now we had race! Don't ripped off my shirt please." Lance whines while trying to put away fernando hands, fernando look at lance and give a smirk.

"I never say that you can claimed my shirt." Fernando say while stroking lance bare back, lance give a small muffle.

"Since now! I can claimed your shirt because last night you ripped off my shirt!." Lance say annoyed, Fernando gently carries lance body to bed again.

When he rested lance body on the bed he can see that lance white porcelain skin under his shirt, he kisses lance cheek.

"Stay tonight? Please leave your toothbrush and clothes here." Fernando say before he let himself on top of lance body, lance hugged Fernando neck and looked at him.

"yes I'll stay here nando but can we chance now? I'm pretty sure some of the team waiting." Lance say while smiling, fernando rest his head on lance neck.

"Don't be too rush tequila." Fernando say while kissing lance neck, lance give a soft moan when Fernando give a small sucked on his neck.

But not a long minute after both could hear a knock on the door, Fernando give a small sigh and walk away from lance to the door while lance run to the bathroom to hide away.

"Who?." Fernando say lazily while trying to take his clothes on before open the door, he also use his shorts yeah he topless and only use boxer when he wake up while lance use his shirt because lance didn't like to sleep in naked.

"It's your PR team Fernando it's tina brenner and Karolin Stiegelmayr." Say the women behind the door, fernando open the door and look at both the head of PR team and PR executive.

"We think lance still asleep on his room so you check him and both of you go to the restaurant at the left side of lobby." Say karolina to fernando, fernando only give a nodded and close the door again.

He walk himself to bathroom where lance hiding, there is lance that fresh from shower only new boxer and still on fernando shirt.

"You take a shower without me? Really lancey?." Fernando say while pouted his lips, lance give a small chuckle and give Fernando kisses.

"Go take a shower I'm gonna chance and so do you." Lance say before walk away from bathroom, Fernando get into the bathroom and shower himself.

When he get out only with towel in his hip he can see lance already use shorts, Aston Martin T-shirt, and some socks.

"Wait for me please." Fernando ask while trying to take his clothes and dressed himself up, he sit himself in front of lance and smile after wear all his clothes.

"Please baby." Fernando say and he can hear lance soft laugh, lance gently massaging also drying Fernando wet hair.

"Now look who's the brat here." Lance say when he remember last night Fernando calling him a brat, Fernando only give a small sigh.

"Stay tonight?." Ask Fernando while look up at his pretty boy, the canadian only nodded still focusing on Fernando hair.

"Answer me love." Fernando say while stroking lance thigh, lance look down at Fernando and smile.

"Yes stay tonight, i leave my toothbrush and some clothes here." Lance say after he take away the towel from Fernando hair, Fernando get up and kissed his boyfriend lips.

"Then let's go I'll drive us today." Fernando say, lance smile and get up.

He stroke Fernando cheek and kissed his cheek, lance hugged Fernando tightly and he can feel the older man hand in his waist.

"I love you so much nando."

"I love you more amour."

______________________________

I'm having fun here