typewriter - nico.h and kevin.m

Tag: fluff, 1980s, writers, A/B/O, omegavers, love story, family bond, lover poetry.

Nico hulkenberg is the bottom (don't tell me otherwise)

_________________________________

Magnussen family was living in the countryside of Denmark, kevin the alpha was working as a writer but also a teacher while his wife was working as a writer also.

Kevin wife is nico, an omega that the has a alpha looking fiture face.

The omega was tall, a bit muscular, but has a strong smell of milk and lavender, had a quite wide yet small waist, and big breast.

Kevin himself has a strong fiture face, a sharp jawline, but he isn't that tall like nico yet he still love his mate no matter what.

Kevin and nico already had one kids his name is frederik, he is a beta and he was still 6years old but he had small yet short body that make the kids looking like a 4years old.

Morning 6:40am 3th agust Tuesday

Kevin wake up from the best sleep he had ever feel after like 3days he couldn't take a rest properly because of his work as a writer and as a teacher, the other side of the bed was cold and he know that his mate already woke up really early than him to make breakfast.

School start at 08:15 am and also school transition start in may and new academic start on August, it's frederik first year to start school because the oldest child start on school was January and the youngest was December normally kids goes to school at 6years old and frederik is 6years old.

Before goes to kitchen kevin goes to his working room, he find a his typewriter with a new paper he remember he didn't put there.

'𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚛.𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚛.𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗.'

That's a habit that kevin and nico have, a typewriter to write what his wife gonna do that morning and he have to replied before goes to kitchen also this habit start when they still dating like in 1970.

'𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚊, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘.