summertime - mick.s and esteban.o

Tag: fluff, beach date, summer, mick is bottom.

╭─────────────────╮

Summertime
roadtrip to Antarctica, vika

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
0:00 ㅇ─────────── 3:15

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

╰─────────────────╯

Summer was the best moment in mick life not just because he had a time to back to german to met his dad and isä but he can have a summer Break time at french, mick can meet with esteban without being intimidated by race just a summer sun light touching his porcelain skin.

Both mick and esteban was in french now it's summertime in french right in esteban house, mick really having fun with summer how the warm sun touching the skin and how the wind blow to his face.

"Do you like it to be here with me? I mean in french having a summer break at my house." Esteban ask while hugging mick waist, mick only give a nodded and smile because having summertime with someone you love is the best.

"Can we go to the beach that you told me yesterday? It's 9am so we can still catch up there at 1pm." Mick say look at esteban brown eyes, esteban would never say no to the blue sparkling eyes.

"Yes we can chéri but we have to prepare first." Esteban say before letting go from hugging mick, mick give a small smile and nodded.

I know it's the summertime
When you look at me all the time.

I know it's the summertime
i can see it in your eyes summertime.

Summertime.

Both now in the car and esteban is the one that driving, mick could see the wave from ocean, the wind that touching his face.

"Summer is the best yeah?." Esteban say while chuckled softly, mick give a smile and look at esteban with his blue eyes.

"Yes it is the best! I love summer the feeling of warm sun, the way you can relax for a month after race with me, how isä and dad give me a hugged and time to rest after my work." Mick voice sound so sweet everything he say something, esteban stop at the park after that he look at mick.

"amour i love you so bad shit i can help your so sweet i love you so bad." Esteban say while stroking mick rosey cheek, carefully esteban kissed mick hair making the younger smile.

"I love you too este i love you so much." Mick say while putting his hand at esteban neck, esteban pressing his forehead to mick letting both of them feel the warm breath of each other.

Mick close his eyes his had gently stroking esteban hair, after a couple seconds both get out of the car and take they're things.

"Can i go there? I want to surfing!." Mick ask with a happy smile, esteban only give a smile.

"Micky no we have to take the yatch first and after that you can go surfing." Esteban say while looking at mick, mick give a pouted and look away.

"Alright then be fast! The ocean wave is the best you can see there! Let's gooo!." Mick screaming in an enthusiasm while Esteban give a small chuckled.

"Be patient chéri." Esteban say before puting everything they brought to the private yatch, mick get inside the yatch while running in enthusiastic.

The yatch drove to the middle of the ocean, the warm feeling of the sun touching their skin is always the best feeling ever.

Mick did what he say doing surfing or swimming while esteban just watching while playing his phone, esteban didn't really like to swim right that time so he just watching mick do whatever he want.

"I'm finish! Can we go back and lunch?." Mick get up to the yatch and look at esteban with his blue eyes, esteban look at mick and nodded.

"Sure yeah we can baby why not." Esteban say before get up and drove the private yatch, mick sitting in the outside chair letting the cold wind touching his face.

I know it's the summertime
when you look at me like that all the time.

I know it's the summertime
i can see it in your eyes summertime.

Summertime.

At the restaurant both of them eating a pasta and talk softly to each other, mick could feel esteban squeezed his hand gently.

"Is there anything wrong este?." Mick ask while putting his fork at the plate meaning he was done, esteban give a small shook.

"No there's nothing wrong baby, i just fall in love with you again after three years together it feels so fucking unreal." Esteban replied while looking at mick blue ocean eyes, micky give a smile and kissed his boyfriend cheek.

"Should we go? Remember that at 5 your parents made a party and they want you and me to pile the peach skin for the dessert." Mick say before get up, esteban get up and kissed his boyfriend forehead.

"Yes we should it's like already 4 now." Esteban say after looking at his watches, both walk away while holding hand together.

Esteban didn't really let mick drove the car sometimes because apparently he want to treat mick the way people would never treat his boyfriend, when he drove the car both keep talking and sometimes snacking.

Summer was the best when you were at french and with you lover it's what would mick say, mick look at esteban for a moment.

"You look handsome i didn't know that you were now my boyfriend not my best friend again." Mick say while stroking esteban strong hand, esteban smile and nodded a bit.

"Yeah i know the feeling because sometimes i want to kiss you when we were still friends now i could kissed you whenever i want." Esteban say while chuckles a bit, mick give a roll eyes to his boyfriend.

"I love you este." Mick say before kissed esteban cheek, esteban smile happily with rosie cheek.

"I love you more mickey i love you so so much more." Esteban say holding mick hand with his other hand, mick smile and chuckled.

_______________________________

Write this when i had headache, i updates randomly ok whenever i want so i won't rush myself 😂