fool - oscar.p and logan.s

Tags: friendzone, love in silence, angst, friends in love with other friends, fall in love, broken heart, (mantion of landoscar).

╭─────────────────╮
Fool
- cavetown

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
0:00 ㅇ─────────── 3:53

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

╰─────────────────╯

Oscar is the bottom. (Took from my real experience when i was 8th grade now I'm 10th grade)

_____________________________________

Fools is the word that describes oscar because he always let logan rants to him because he love the way logan speak, the way logan told him his mother angry at him, he lots 2nd position on f3, and the way logan told him about liam being such a dickhead.

Logan would always talking about everything and oscar would listen the way logan ranting, speaking, complaining, because he love logan vibrating voice the way it deep but also high pitched when he was but also excited.

Oscar was was such a fools when he keep following logan and keep chasing the American one, he love logan and he love the way logan speak because the way his accent sound funny, a lot of topics, and being sweet toward him.

Fred may say he is stupid for liking logan, robert might say he is a foolish, or guanyu saying he is dumb, even marcus find it stupid but it's ok, he have he's own self and he doesn't have to listen to their voice he only need to listen to logan because he only need logan.

He is a foolish he knows that but if it's about logan who cares? "Why you always with me?" Oscar actually don't know also why he always want to be with logan, he always feel safe when he was with logan even if he need to listen to logan so much.

He keeps chasing logan with everything he had even if he is foolish, oscar was there when logan break up with his girlfriend, oscar was there when logan win his f3 podium, oscar was there when logan rant at him, oscar was there when logan complaining about the car.

"Oscar! I hear you got a sit in f1." Logan say in exiting, oscar smile and give a small nod.

"Well i also got f1 seat!." Logan screaming in excitement while his hand slung on oscar waist, oscar face turn rosie and keeping his smile he hugged the tall American that he love so much with all his heart.

"Congrats logan! I'm so proud of you!." Oscar replied while he hugged the person he love so much, logan hugged back Oscar tiny bodies tightly like he doesn't want to let him go.

Oscar could feel his heart like it's blowing and beating so hard so he let go from the hug scared that logan could feel his chest beating so hard, oscar look up a bit and smile at logan whole the olderman look down and also smiling.

"You look pretty cute from up here btw." Logan say say while laugh a bit, oscar cheek turn rosie a bit and he snort.

"Well you look handsome from down here." Oscar replied softly while his face turn reddish, logan laugh and look at oscar.

"Thanks ozzy." Logan say while stroking the aussie haur and making oscar whining, oscar let logan hand away from his hair.

'Foolish boy' all that things doesn't matter when logan can trust him.

"ozzy hey! Can you help me?." Logan ask while trying to neat his Williams polo shirt, oscar look at logan with question and he nod his head agree to help logan.

"I need to ask liam out do you have any idea on taking him somewhere? Because i think you know somewhere fun!." Logan say while grinning widely, oscar silent for a moment and oscar could feel his heartache but he keep smile anyways.

"Sure! Uhm liam likes Italian food if i can remember, you can take him to the Italian restaurant that not far from here." Oscar replied while his lips shaking, logan smile and hugged oscar.

"Thanks ozzy!." Logan says before leave and oscar? Well oscar still there and almost cry himself, he is such a foolish.

He doesn't understand what's wrong, he was such a fool to keep on chasing  after nothing great and he hate it.

For logan? Well he was maybe such a fool to keep pretendin' that he love oscar, oscar still hate it.

Oscar don't know where he supposed to go now, all oscar remember that he was oscar.

Oscar that supposed to love logan, oscar that still 13 that karting with 14 years old logan, oscar that like to joking with logan in prema factory, but now it wasn't the same thing.

'I love that boy, don't hurt my dear.' Oscar say almost sound like a whisper when he See's logan was kissing liam hair, oscar walk away from the zandvoort track to his driver room.

When he get into the inside of his driver room, he lay his body to the sofa and cry softly because he doesn't know what he should do now.

All he want is logan and he doesn't want anyone or anything.

Logan was his first love that he love this deeply but he can't just rush and making logan and liam break up, he just want logan to be happy and also to be his.

But he can't that was selfish so he keep crying silently, oscar put his hand on his face to hide his red yet wet cheek.

The tears keep floating nonstop, he keep overthinking at everything he cries and make himself feel his heart sinking and hurting.

Knock knock

Oscar hears a knock on the door, at first oscar was silent and wipe his tears away but he keep hearing a knock so he get up and open the door to see lando, lando hugged him immediately and the hug feel warm and safe.

"Osc i know you were crying, i know it hurt seeing him hugging and kissing so cry if you want to." Because you are such a foolish boy lando say in silence or in his mind that's what oscar think while actually lando didn't say anything, but still oscar cries in lando arm and hugged him tightly and he put both of his arm in lando neck.

Lando carried oscar body and put it in the sofa, softly he stroke oscar hair and keep whispers a word that making oscar feel better even though he is still crying.

I'm such a fool to keep chasing you

Oscar was such a foolish yet selfish, he keep chasing something that wasn't meant to be his.

______________________________________

Actually it's from my own experience but i make it differently so you guys could find it different from other things.

And i was writing nico Hulkenberg x kevin magnussen but i couldn't tell you when I'll update it because i already waste 4page of my notebook to them;/