cute omega teammate - nico.H and kevin.M

Tags: A/B/O, fluff, grid pack, omegaverse, scenting, age difference, soulmate string, soulmate scent.

In here i make Hulkenberg as a omega and he was 23 while magnussen was alpha and 31. (Let me do magic for a sec)

________________________________

"What is it Guenther?." Ask the danish alpha with a cold tone in his voice, kevin was already guess that Guenther would chance mick to other driver.

"As you knew that mick wouldn't drive for us and the one that would drive for us was williams rookie that already signed with us." Guenther say as he give the paper to kevin, kevin took the paper and read the paper.

"He is a fucking omega?! Are you crazy?! You cannot pair me with omega! I can tolerate being a teammate with mick because he is a beta now i have a omega as a fucking teammate?!." Kevin voice was harsh and he look at Guenther in a shocked face, Guenther could smell kevin scent from mint and burn wood turn into eucalyptus and citrus.

"Oh come on kev he wasn't that bad he was also should be debut in 2022 but williams make him into a reserve driver now he was our driver, be polite to that fucking rookie." Guenther say as he look at kevin, kevin give a sigh and throw the paper into Guenther table.

"What's his name and how old is he." Kevin ask while leaning to the wall and keep looking at the paper, Guenther give a small chuckle and take the paper and put it into his drawer.

"His name is Nicholas Hulkenberg we can call him nico, he was 23 years old and he was from german." Guenther replies and he could see kevin face turn sour because nico was younger than mick, kevin scent turn into something bitter like coffee and cigarettes.

"He is younger, from german, and a omega." Kevin give a sigh and rubbed his face with his hand, the italian half American alpha laugh and leans against his chair.

"He wasn't that bad he was P2 f2 driver constructor and don't act like that because Vettel was omega and some of the driver now are a omega even Verstappen was openly tell he was an omega." Guenther replies while open his computer while kevin look didn't even amuse with his answer.

"Whatever I'll see him at bahrain right? Now i need to leave." Kevin say as he get up Guenther stop him by hold his wrist, kevin give a look at Guenther while the man give a small smile.

"He is our first omega driver and i want you to not take advantage from him, he was too young and i suppose he could be your mate since you never knew who your mate." Guenther answer while he let go kevin wrist, the Danish alpha give a low growl.

"He wouldn't i suppose his smell wouldn't distract just like how mick, romain, even jenson smell." Kevin voice harsh while he left the room.

***

Bahrain grand prix and it's still the same for kevin nothing new, the warm air in his skin doesn't even bother him.

'Shit where's that omega rookie.' Kevin mumbling as he walk to haas hospitality, as he open the door with his card he could smell sweet scent everywhere.

Orange blossom... Fruity and some flowery like sunflower. Milk chocolate... Intense and some salt, subtle almost like sea breeze, and sweet honey with fleshly washing clothes. Very homey.

Kevin walk becomes faster he follow the smell and he stop in front of Guenther office, he open the door without even knocking.

When the door was open he could see a tall blonde boy with a haas shirt, the boy look behind him and kevin could see the pretty face and the smell even stronger.

"Oh perfect timing so nico this is kevin your alpha teammate, kevin this is nico your omega teammate." Guenther broke the silent as he could see how shock both driver, nico bite his lips and look at kevin fully.