Chapter Twenty Five| The Misfortune in the Morning After

Chapter Twenty Five| The misfortune in the Morning After

The next morning I woke up with an arm thrown around my bare waist. Alec's breath was warm against my back and I sighed a bit, moving the wild hair off my face. I sat up to check the time, moving his hand off my waist before I felt a force pull me back in.

"Where do you think you're going?" He mumbled sleepily.

"It's this magical thing called school." I reply, my voice heavy with sleep. I'm now lying on my back with him facing me on his side. His eyes are still closed but his fingers trace a pattern on my hip.

"Let's ditch?"

"Mehh... okay." He smiles at my lazy tone and I stare at him. His face was so relaxed and stress free, I felt like running my hands through his messy hair. "We should at least get dressed."

"What're you talking about? We are."

"No, I'm in my underwear and you are only in boxers. So get dressed," I get up and pick up clothing from the floor and everywhere else they were strewn.

"What need is there for clothes... when I can have you?" He grips my waist and places me back on the bed. He kisses my neck and I give in... not that I would have resisted anyway.

And I don't regret it.

~-~

"Okay... okay. I need food," I gasp and he gets off of me. We lay their panting and trying to catch our breath.

"Well, I don't... I already ate," he winks at me, smiling roguishly at me and I scoff outrageously.

"Shut up!" I screech and get out of bed. "That's gross."

"Well it's not a lie."

I throw the pillow that fell on the ground at him and put my hair up in a bun. I walk out to the kitchen and pull out eggs and milk from the fridge.

Alec takes the cooking while I brush my teeth and when I come back all my groceries are out on the counter.

"What're you doing?" I ask him as he turns off the stove, setting scrambled eggs and buttered toast down on the plate next to cut fruits and a glass of orange juice.

"Breakfast is served," he mock bows and places his own plate next to me. "Carrie?"

"Hmm?" I respond through a plate full of food.

"I love you," his voice comes out a whisper and I smile, swallowing the piece of toast.

"I love you back." I lean over to kiss him lips quick kiss which quickly escalates to my back being pressed up against the counter. The phone rings, and I pull away. "hello?"

"Y-you're not in school! And Alec isn't either!" Tyler's voice hissed out the other side.

"H-hello Tyler." I sigh, Alec raises his eyebrows and sits back down in the chair.

"Melisa is really heartbroken," he comments.

"Really?" I answer flatly.

"So how was the makeup sex?"

"Tyler!-"

"Amazing, Bye Tyler!" Alec grabs my phone and throws it onto the counter. "Wait? How did Tyler call?"

"H-he has a special...phone," my voice faded with a breathless gasp as Alec continued to kiss me. "Alec, the foods getting cold."

"Fine." He sits back down and grabs my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. I stare at our adjoining hands for a moment, not moving. "What?"