New Story!

Hey guys I'm backkkkkk!!
With a new story called Pari and the Night. This story is different because it explores cultural dynamics that meet the LBGTQ+ community and I'm really excited!!
Below is the description for you guys:

"You two have been in love with each other for so long, it seems impossible for you to be apart."
I sighed in response to her statement, unable to have actual words form. She was right, since high school it had always been the two of us. Any other arrangement seemed impossible to me. There was, at this point in my life, the conclusion that he was the love of my pathetic and miserable life.

And we were perfect together.
-~-

Pari, lawyer, educated, bisexual, she/her, millennial, smart as a whip, hot as hell but just as lost.

It seems like everything in her life is either slipping away, being buried under a massive amount of student debt or being lost in a couple of drinks.

When everything in life is falling apart... you run back to what's familiar. And for Pari... Sam is what's familiar. Everything comes back to Sam.

For the majority of Pari's life, Sam has been with her. Starting at fourteen and sitting together in French class, now at 27 and living in the same city. It's impossible to imagine Sam without Pari and Pari without Sam. through differing colleges, different social and friend groups and wildly different personalities they've fallen in love with each other... yet for the life of them they won't admit it. It's the longest game of chicken known to humanity.
And someone's going to have to give up eventually or they'll lose each other for good.

-_-

I'm gonna tell you guys right now, Pari is a flawed character. She's crazy and fun but wild and lost and scared. I'm kinda sick of the "perfect strong female character" bullsh*t so we're throwing it out the window.

Yes, there are gonna be times where you're frustrated with her but she's also dynamic and brilliant and you get to see some major development because humans are nothing if not forever changing.

Get ready, kids. We're pulling a Fiona Gallagher.
Mancheston book #4 although for the majority, it takes part in NYC.
I hope you guys like it!!
-Jana