4

Its been a week and Kimmy has been giving. Olivia the cold shoulder. Wont talk to her wont look at her even wont stay in the same room as her. She's ignoring all Olivia's Text and she declines all her calls.

While at work Olivia sees Elliot walk in after lunch.

"Have you talked to Kimmy?"

"I just had lunch with her... didn't she tell you?" he asked confused

"She wont spend 5 seconds in a room with me." Olivia said pained.

"want me to talk to her." he asked. he was mad Kimmy was disrespecting her mother.

"Wont do any good she hates me Elliot."

Elliot pulled out his phone walking to the cribs. He was going to fix this.

"Hello?"

"Kimmy... did your mom know you had lunch with me today?"

"I forgot to tell her."

"Okay so why have you been disrespecting her all week."

"She lied to me for 15 years. she's can handle a taste of her own medicine."

"Kimmy. She did what she thought was best for everyone. she's torn up about it. she's not talking to anyone unless its work."

"Really?"

"Yes Kimmy this is eating her alive."

"Is she there? like is she busy."

"She's not busy."

"Okay"

Elliot returned to see Olivia blankly at a report.

"I think I fixed it." he said squeezing her shoulder.

20 minutes later Kimmy walked into the squadroom she looked around till she saw her mom slouched over her desk. she walked up behind her wrapping her arms around her neck.

"I'm so sorry mom I love you" she said sniffling.

Olivia patted her daughters arms rubbing them before she pulled Kimmy to her lap.

"Its okay sweetheart."

"I feel horrible mom I'm so so so sorry."

"Wait a minute mom?" munch said.

"Yeah john fin this is Kimmy... my daughter."

"Holy Shit..." fin said. Kimmy laughed.

"I'm gonna head home ill see you later" Kimmy said hugging Olivia tightly. Olivia kissed her temple before she left.