6

When Kimmy walked in all the kids were happy to see her and super nice. but Kathy told her to call her Mrs. Stabler and walked away. Lizzie took her to her room and showed her around.  while Kimmy was in the bathroom. she heard Kathy talking.

"She's. leaving tomorrow right?"

"Kathy she's staying all weekend."

"Well I don't want her here Elliot." Kimmy bite her lip.

"Well she's my daughter too and I wanna be there and make up for lost time." Elliot said.

"You spend more time with that sluts kid then your own!" Kimmy yanked the door open seeing them in the hallway she had tears running down her face.

"I wanna go home" Jimmy said pulling out her phone walking away.

"Kimmy.." Elliot started.

"No I'm not staying where I'm not welcomed or where someone calls my mom a slut." Kimmy said walking to the front porch wth her bags texting Olivia Lizzie followed her trying to get her to stay she already felt close to Kimmy and didn't want her to leave. Kimmy was crying hard and weazing

Kimmy started breathing heavy and coughing to the point she couldnt breath Lizzie couldn't find her inhalor in her bags or pockets.

"Daddy!" Lizzie screamed fanning Kimmy and rubbing her back. Elliot came running out he saw Kimmy and quickly ran in the house ripping through it looking for an inhalor. Anything to help Kimmy.

"Elliot don't make her stay if she don't want to she's a big girl."

"No Kathy she's my baby girl who may die if I don't find an inhalor!" Elliot yelled running back out double checking her medicine bag.

Olivia pulled up and saw Kimmy turning blue she quickly grabbed the back up inhalor and ran to the porch. She crouched infringement of her putting the inhalor in her mouth. trying not to cry herself she gave her 3 puffs before she started to breath a mild pant she gave her one more puff before pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry liv I couldn't find her inhalor and she wasn't breathing I panicked and yelled for dad but he couldn't find it and she she..."

"Lizzie its okay its happened before people misplace things I did it before to but she's okay" Olivia said rubbing Kimmys back.

"I'm sorry kimbo." Elliot said pained.

"Its not your fault its no ones fault I just need to be more careful" she said sitting up.

"You still wanna go home." Olivia asked. "I want you to be able to get your visit in." Olivia didn't want to step on Elliot's visit.

"Yeah... I'm sorry dad." Elliot knew she meant for his and Kathy's fight not her leaving.

"Don't be sorry kimbo.. you get better okay ill text you later." he kissed her head.

"Dad if its okay with Liv can I spend the night with Kimmy." Lizzie said. she maybe older but she still cares like a best friend.

"no. " Kathy said flatly and angry like.

"Kathy.."

"No!" she yelled pulling Lizzie in the house. Kimmy was steady in the car and Olivia looked at Elliot.

"I'm sorry El. I just want you guys to spend time together."

"Its fine Liv. will you call later tell me how she's doing" he asked.

"Of course." 

"Bye Kim!" he yelled.

she just waved.