10

CONTAINS SOME E/Oness!

After dinner Kimmy went back to bed hugging both Elliot and Olivia. Olivia carried all the dishes to the sink running water.

"What are we going to do about visiting Liv." Elliot finally asked getting straight to the point. Olivia sighed washing the dishes.

"I honestly don't know Elliot. Its not that I don't trust her at your house I just can't trust Kathy." She said shaking her head.

"I understand that Liv you have every right not to trust her." He said standing next to her rinsing the dishes.

"This is so complicated." she said quietly.

"How about every other day I get her from school and bring her here or visit a few days in the week." He suggested as he dried the dishes.

"I wish she didn't have to go through this." her voice cracked at the end. the dishes were put away and she was leaning on the counter.

Elliot silently pulled her into a hug.She didn't hug back right away but after a minute she hugged back. They stood in her kitchen for a few minutes silently hugging before Olivia pulled away hearing a knock.

"I better get that" she said wiping her face. she opened the door seeing Lizzie and Dickie. "What you guys doing here.?" she noticed they looked sad. Lizzie was crying even.

"Mom left she packed all her stuff and said to tell dad divorce papers will be in the mail... she's going to stay with a friend in Florida." Dickie said Olivia hugged Lizzie before pulling them in.

"Ill get you blankets an pillows you can stay here. Lizzie you stay in Kimmys room. Dickie you can fight your dad for the couch and someone can sleep on the floor." Olivia said walking to the storage closet in her hallway.

"Thanks Liv" Dickie said. Lizzie walked to kimmys room a seen her still wake about to use her inhalor. after explaining everything they went to bed. Elliot let Dickie have the couch.

Elliot sat at the kitchen table zoned out he can't believe Kathy did this.. He still had to tell Maureen and Kathleen about the divorce. He felt a friendly hand on his shoulder.

"I found the blow up mattress if you want to use it..." Olivia said. "its in the living room...Still blown up from kimmys last sleep over."

"Thanks Liv for everything."