11

The Next morning Olivia woke up to a knock on her bedroom door.

"Yeah." She called with her eyes closed.

"Its me." Came kimmys voice.

"Come in sweetheart." Olivia. said sitting up.

"Dad said get your lazy ass up your coffee is getting cold." Kimmy smirked.

"Language missy tell him to just put it in the damn microwave."

"Okay.." Kimmy laughed walking out.

"Dad mom said language missy put it in the damn microwave."

"Kimmy!!! Language!" Olivia yelled causing everyone to laugh.

Elliot grabbed her coffee and went to her room. When he walked in Olivia was sitting up yawning.

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Thank you"

"I stopped by the house this morning..." he said looking at the floor.

"And?"

"Kathy left a message on the phone saying she gave her lawyer the previous divorce papers but left me the house and kids." he said sitting on the bed.

"It'll be okay El... plus now Kimmy can go to your house"  she said taking a drink of coffee earning a chuckle from Elliot.

"I guess that's true."

"How about we take the kids to the beach and carnival today..." she suggested.

"Good idea.." he said standing up.

"But I'm to tired right now" she said hiding under the blanket. Elliot laughed pulling the blanket off of her.

"Nope its almost 10:00 time to wake up. " he said pulling her up.

"But Ellipooh!" she whined.

"Oh God please don't call me that." he said laughing. after they both came down from their laughing high. they looked at each other.

Elliot moved his hands to her hips and hers were on his shoulders. the kepted their eyes locked while they both leaned in. Soon their lips met. the kiss didn't last long but it was slow and passionate.

"I think the last time we did this I ended up pregnant and you ended back with Kathy." Olivia said.

"I shouldn't have went back." he said. She had her arms around his neck their foreheads resting together.

"Lets just go slow. she how it turns out. and if its okay with the kids. plus your legally married.." she said. he nodded.

"Get dressed ill tell the kids to get ready." he said kissing her forehead.

"Okay."

When they got to the beach the kids ran straight to the water after stripping to their suits. Olivia laughed she looked over to see Elliot shirtless.

"See something you like" he smirked.

"No just something I missed" she grinned.

she took off her shirt before feeling Elliot behind her. She felt his arms around her.

"Your