Professor Eli 🍋

Being professor Mikkelsons least favorite student sucked. Plain and simple, he constantly called on you in class when he knew you didn't know the answer. He expected more from you than you felt you could give. You didn't want to be a science major, your father was forcing you. In high school you liked classes such as drama, art, and music, but your father forced you to take the classes of his choosing if you wanted his help paying for college. You needed help with this class and your father wasn't an option so you had to ask Professor Mikkelson to tutor you, so you stayed after class and decided to ask him after everyone had filed out.

"Professor, I need to ask something." He rolled his eyes.

"Go on."

"I'm having a lot of trouble in this class and."

"That is very obvious Miss Y/L/N." He interrupted, he had yet to look up from his papers.

"Yes thank you for that. I need a tutor, I was wondering if there was one you could recommend?"

"The only tutor for my class you'll find is me. So if that's going to be a problem I suggest you just drop the class." He stated bluntly.

"I can't drop this class."

"Why not? You clearly hate it so you're not making an effort to understand it."

"You're right I do hate it, but if I drop out of this class my dad will lose his mind, he'll stop helping me pay for college and..."

"And?"

"And I don't know what else he might do." You whispered, this caught Eli's attention. You were genuinely afraid of your father. He reached a hand out to you and you flinched away which confirmed his suspicion.

"He hurts you." It wasn't a question Eli knew.

"Sometimes, but I think I deserve it. I shouldn't push him when I know what he's like."

"There is never an acceptable excuse for a parent to lay a hand on their child other than discipline. The fact that he also has you thinking that it is somehow your fault shows that he has been psychologically abusing you as well. What is it you really want to do with your life Y/N?" He asked calling you by first name for the first time ever.

"I love art, music, and acting but. He pulled me from all those classes in high school. I'd be too far behind to catch up now." You signed. Your dream was out the window before you even had a chance to explore it. "I enjoy going into the theater department on my off time and watching Mr O'hara teach." You added.

"Figures my brother would take your attention away from the classes you're actually getting a grade on." He mumbled.

"Professor O'hara is your brother?"

"My half brother, yes. That's not the point, the point is I will tutor you and we'll find some extra credit you can do to bump your grade."

It had been over a month since Eli had been tutoring you. Yes you were on a first name basis now. You actually liked him, he was very sweet and witty. You and him had gone from professional to flirty very quickly. Lingering touches and sneaky glances. Eventually you both admitted you had feelings for each other and things took a turn. Yes he still graded you like everyone else, and he still worked hard tutoring you but it was less... Professional.

Like today you were in his office sitting on his lap as he explained things to you. He had his arms around your waist and you were holding one of his hands while he somehow managed to whisper science seductively in your ear. He started to kiss your neck and reached his hand between your thighs making you buck into his hand, placing some friction to his crotch.