Demons in Crystal Cliffs

The man hit the ground hard. There was definitely the sound of broken bones, but Etho could care about him later.

The whole town had just seen a man flung out of a window by magic. Specifically a clear blue, current of flowing water, the flow continued to swim in and around itself, never leaving the invisible barrier. Even if they have never seen magic, they knew the stories of it. A dangerous tool used by dumb creatures. They only said this since most magic wielders of today were hybrids.

This only made Etho worry more.

The guard that was supposed to keep the crowd at bay, was staring wide eyed at the man. Either in shock or fear, Etho didn't know.

He could hear the crowd talking amongst themselves. Some were backing away.

Etho knew if he gave them enough time, they would be running in the bar with swords and torches.

Etho jogged his way to the entrance of the bar. Before he made it in, a blond and brunette came barreling out. Etho could recognize his brothers any day.

Impulse was wearing his black and yellow tunic, in his left hand was his iron and prismarine spear. Tango was wearing his usual black jacket and red tinted sunglasses. Etho saw how Tango had one of his hands up to his chest, and that he was leaning on Impulse a little bit.

Etho immediately got in front of the two. He looked down at Tango's arm. It was definitely bleeding.

He gave Impulse a death glare.

"What happened?" He asked sternly. His voice left no room for lying. It would be hard for Impulse to lie even if he was talking nicely.

Impulse shot him a glare too, "You know what happened, or last time I checked, you weren't blind."

Etho crossed his arms over his chest. "I know that, I'm asking why, and for your information, I am technically almost half blind."

"He hurt Tango," Impulse said with as much hatred and disgust he could muster.

He stared at Impulse with a mix of disbelief and anger.

"That does not mean," Etho began slowly, like he was talking to a child, "you throw them out a window." He waved his hand at the scene in question.

"Uh, guys. I-"

"What did you expect me to do?" Impulse rudely interrupted Tango. "Just let them kill my brother, our brother, huh!"

"Gu-"

"For the love of Sky, can't we go one day, one day! Without any troubles, or is that too much to ask?"

"Guys."

"You don't understand how hard being the oldest is!" Impulse jabbed a finger at Etho.

"Please, you may be the oldest, only by four years, but we all know I'm the responsible one."

"Guys Shut the Nether up!" Tango practically shouted.

Impulse and Etho stopped their bickering and looked at Tango questionly. Tango back at the crowd, all brothers now watched the crowd.

The crowd had begun to become restless. The small amount of shoulders that were supposed to stop the bar fight had arrived. All of them was either staring horrified at the body, or skeptically at the trio.

In that single moment of hesitance, Tango pushed himself in front of his brothers. Before Etho could warn him, Tango unleashed his magic.

One moment there was a scraggly blond teenager, the next, the same teen with red bat-like wings, a thin tail with an arrow at the end, and two horns coming from his forehead.