CHAPTER 2

I carefully applied my makeup, trying to conceal the slight imperfections on my skin, and tenderly wrapped a bandage around a fresh injury sustained earlier that morning

With my preparations complete, I made my way to my sister Yeri's house, where we had planned to meet.

Time seemed to fast forward as I arrived at Yeri's doorstep. I nervously rang the doorbell, my heart racing as I awaited her greeting. The door swung open abruptly, and before I could react, I found myself enveloped in a tight, lightning-fast hug.

YERI POV

I couldn't contain my excitement as I waited for Y/n to arrive. Today was special because I had a new boyfriend to show off. When I saw Y/n at the door, I quickly hugged her, trying to seem genuinely delighted.

"Y/n-ah, I missed you!" I exclaimed, although my enthusiasm was mainly an act.Inside, I gifted her a chain with a charming pendant, enjoying the unspoken expectations it carried. Her remark about being choked rather than hugged amused me, and I continued to play my part.

Y/N POV

my keen intuition knew this display of affection was more façade than genuine emotion.

Yeri had undergone a transformation in her appearance, yet her two-faced nature remained unchanged. I struggled to find my voice amidst the whirlwind of emotions.

Inside Yeri's expansive house, she presented me with a delicate chain adorned with a charming pendant. She insisted on me wearing it, and I complied, feeling the weight of the unspoken expectations that accompanied it.

"You were practically choking me, how was I supposed to speak!" I finally quipped, our conversation continuing in a more normal tone.

Yeri, true to her character, maintained her air of nonchalance.

Her bf ?well
She do had a bf and always do and I am saying this because just a day after breakup she finds a new one and never been single from her teen age until now

Like fr

And me?
I have always been single until eunwoo came

She knew I never had one but she still being a brat

"When should we introduce your boyfriend, Y/n?" Yeri asked, her smirk growing wider as she delved into the topic. "And tell me, what's his financial status?"

My response about Eunwoo being the Head of the Cha Choreo Dance Studio left Yeri momentarily stunned, a rarity in our exchanges. But I knew her reaction was more about bragging rights than genuine interest.

YERI POV

But when Y/n casually mentioned her boyfriend, Eunwoo, my emotions shifted.
I had expected her to share details about her love life, but what she said took me by surprise.