CHAPTER 5

As Jennie entered the room, a sense of relief washed over me

As Jennie entered the room, a sense of relief washed over me. She was my closest confidante, and I knew I could share my darkest secrets and fears with her. I began to tell her everything, starting with the events of last night, the abusive relationship with Eunwoo, and the scars that had accumulated over the years.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I recounted the painful moments, but Jennie was there to listen, offering me a shoulder to cry on and a comforting presence.

After I had poured out my heart, I finally asked her for guidance on how to break free from this cycle of abuse and financial struggle. Jennie listened attentively, her expression filled with empathy.

"Y/n, you're strong, and you deserve better," she said with conviction. "I have an idea. How about you become a model for my company, Jentle Fashion.co? You have the looks and the potential, and it could be a way for you to gain financial independence."

Her words filled me with hope. The thought of a new beginning, a chance to rebuild my life, was both terrifying and exhilarating. I nodded, grateful for her support and the lifeline she had thrown my way.

"Thank you, Jennie," I whispered, wiping away my tears. "I'll do it. I'll become a model, and I'll break free from this nightmare."

Jennie smiled, her eyes reflecting pride and determination. Together, we would embark on a journey towards a brighter future, leaving behind the darkness of my past and embracing the possibilities that lay ahead.

Jennie took me to her home by discharging me from the hospital and she started giving me some tips on modelling that may help me in the career I am going to proceed on

Jennie, ever the patient teacher, sat down with me as we prepared for another modeling lesson. Her wisdom and guidance were invaluable in this new chapter of my life.

"Y/n, remember that modeling is not just about striking poses. It's about conveying emotion and telling a story through your body and expressions," Jennie began, her tone gentle but firm.

I nodded, absorbing her words. "I understand, Jennie. It's just... it's all so new to me."

"That's perfectly normal," Jennie reassured me with a warm smile. "Let's start with something simple today. I want you to imagine you're walking down a runway, confident and poised. Show me that confidence in your stride."

I took a deep breath and stood up, trying to channel the confidence she described. I took a few steps, my posture straightening, and my expression more composed.

"Good, good," Jennie encouraged. "Now, let's add some variety. Show me playful, show me elegant, show me fierce."

We spent hours working on different styles and expressions. Jennie's guidance was patient and supportive, and gradually, I began to feel more comfortable in front of the imaginary camera.

As the day's lesson came to an end, Jennie offered her final piece of advice. "Y/n, remember that modeling is not just about looking beautiful. It's about telling your unique story. Don't be afraid to be yourself and let your personality shine through."