If My Velocity Starts To Make You Sweat

Gerard's P.O.V

Time Lapse>>>>>>>>>>

Two weeks later. Tour bus.

Velocity had fallen asleep on my bunk, again. Her head rested on my arm and her arm around my waist.
I smiled down at her. I've already fallen in love with her. But I don't want to push it. She's vulnerable. I don't even know if she understands.....relationships in general. Let alone a personal relationship. So I'll have to wait till I'm sure she does understand. I mean, what did she understand? She's been alone since she was sixteen. Did her Mum ever give her 'the talk'?
I sighed as I closed my eyes. I can wait. She's worth waiting for.

Time Lapse>>>>>>>>>>

I woke to a empty bunk and the guy's laughing.
"Seriously, Velocity?" Mikey laughed.
Wait. Velocity?
"You have no chance."
Bob laughed. "She can beat you hands down."
"Come on, Velocity." Ray cheered. "Knock him out."
"Is no one on my side?" Mikey whined.
"Nah." Frank laughed. "Your not pretty enough."
"I hate you guy's." Mikey laughed.
Suddenly they all cheered loud.
"How the fuck did you do that?" Mikey exclaimed in surprise. "This is your first time."
"I t...told you I'm a f...fast learner." Velocity laughed.
I smiled. She has such a beautiful laugh.
"A...another match?" She asked.
"Whatever." Mikey groaned. "I'll beat you this time."
"No he won't." Bob added.
Velocity laughed again.
I heard what sounded like the games console noises. A wrestling game, I think. Then the guy's cheered again.
"It's rigged." Mikey moaned. "Either that or your cheating."
"Your just a sore loser." Ray laughed.
"I...I don't know h...how to cheat." Velocity admitted.
"Your a fast learner, remember?" Mikey laughed.
"O...only when I'm s...shown how first."
"Fine." Mikey sighed. "So what's my punishment?"
I frowned. Punishment?
Bob laughed. "Go on, Velocity. Make him suffer."
"Cheers, Bob." Mikey groaned.
"N...no punishment." Velocity said. "Talk."
"About what?" Mikey sounded confused.
"N..not what....Who."
"O....kay. Who?" Mikey asked.
"G...Gerard." Velocity said, quietly. I had to strain to hear her.
I smiled. She wants to talk about me.
"Okay." Mikey sounded like he was expecting it. "Ask away."
Velocity sighed. "D...does he really l...like me?" She asked.
"I don't think you need to ask Mikey that." Ray said. "It's obvious to us all. Gerard more than just like you. He's fucking smitten."
"Yeah." Frank added. "He can't take his eye's off you."
"He's got it bad." Mikey added.
"W...what do I d...do?" Velocity asked, quietly.
"Do you like him too?"
I strained to hear her answer. But I couldn't hear.
"Then you should follow your heart." Mikey added.
"W...what if I'm n...not good e...enough for him? W...what if I m...mess it up? He'll h...hate me." I could hear the sadness in her voice.
Fuck. I don't like hearing her upset. I'm just about to go to her, when Mikey speaks again.
"Sweetheart, Gerard could never hate you. He thinks a lot of you. A hell of a lot. You are everything to him. Believe me, you could never mess it up."
I smiled with pride. I fucking love you, Michael James Way.
"B...but I'll embarrass h...him." Velocity sighed.
"How?" Ray asked.
"I...I'm not n...normal. I'm s...stupid and..."
"Stop right there." Mikey snapped. "Don't ever say that about yourself." His voice softened. "Your are normal. As for being stupid, you heard a song once and sang it back. Perfectly and with no errors. You thrashed me at a wrestling game you'd never even seen before. Let alone played. On your first time. And I'm supposed to be the best at that game."
"B...but how many g...girlfriends has he had t...that don't know h...how to live like a r...regular person because they've l...lived away from society f...for ten years?" Velocity countered.
"Your a fast learner." Frank added. "You'll pick things up in record time."
"That's an amazing ability, by the way." Bob added.
Velocity sighed. "H...he won't h...hate me?" She asked.
"No." Mikey said, softly. "Now go to him. We're all gonna drag Brian to the nearest club. So you can talk to him. Don't waste the time, hon. Tell him how you feel."
I heard a little shuffling. "I...I love you g...guy's." Velocity said. "Thank you s...so much."
"So you should." Frank said. "We're fucking awesome."
Everyone laughed. They told Velocity that they loved her too. Then they all left the bus.

I closed my eyes as I heard Velocity approach. She pulled the curtain back and stayed quiet for a few minutes. I heard more shuffling, then she climbed in next to me. But she didn't lay down. Instead she run her hand down my bare chest, stopping at my boxers. She hesitated, her hand still on my stomach. She drew in a big breathe, then did something I really didn't expect. She reached her hand under the waistline and grabbed me. She pumped me, slowly as she leaned down and attached her lips to mine.
I moaned and arched my back, slightly as I brought my hands up to her......bare hips? What? My eye's flew open and my mouth opened in shock. She took the opportunity to invade my mouth with her tongue.
Her eye's were closed. Her long, black hair hung down to brush against her back and my chest.
I closed my eyes and moaned as she flicked her thumb over my slit. Fuck. She really knows what she's doing.
She broke the kiss and sat up to remove my boxers.
I opened my eyes to see she was completely naked. She looked like a fucking goddess. You know? Like the one on that shell in the artwork? The naked one with the hair down to her knees? Only Velocity was way hotter in every way.
She picked up a little silver package from beside her and opened it.
My mouth dropped open and my eye's widened. I watched as she took the condom out and slipped it over my leaking member.
I opened my mouth to speak, but she put her hand over my mouth.
She shook her head. Then she straddled me. She lined herself up, then sunk down onto me. I knew immediately that this was her first time. I grabbed her hand, moving it away from my mouth as I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled down at me as she began to slowly move up and down.
"Oh f...fuck." I moaned as she picked up speed.
Her eye's closed as she moved her hands to rest on my chest. She threw her head back, her back arching as she moaned out.
I moved my hands to her hips and moved my hips to thrust into her. For several minutes, the only sound on the bus was our moans and the slapping of skin against skin.
I lost all thought as she bounced on me, meeting my thrusts. It didn't take long before I felt the knotting feeling. With one final thrust, I cried out her name as I came into the condom.
Velocity collapsed onto me as we rode out our orgasm.
"Fuck." I exclaimed as she moved to lay beside me. I removed the condom and tied it off. I put it in a small bin by the bunk, then turned to a very sweaty Velocity.
She pulled the covers over us as she cuddled into my side. She lifted her head, biting her bottom lip, to look at me.
I smiled. "Not that I'm complaining." I said. "But, why did that happen?"
She scooted away from me. Sitting up and hugging her knees to her chest. Tears ran down her face as she kept her eyes on her hands. "Y...you h...hate me n...now."
I reached for her and pulled her back into my arms, littering kisses all over her face. "No, no, no, baby." I said as I cupped her face so I could see her eyes. "I could never hate you. I just wondered why you gave up your virginity for me."
She frowned. "W...why not you?" She asked.
"Because you should have saved it for the man you love. The man you want to spend the rest of your life with." That fucking hurt to say. I was hoping that was me. But it couldn't be.
"But I...I do want t...to spend the rest of m...my life with y...you." She admitted. "I love you."
My mouth dropped open. "You love me?"
She nodded. "I...I always h...have." She stated. "Ever s...since I first s...saw you."
I smiled as I leaned forward and rested my forehead on hers. "Oh god." I sighed, happily. "I love you too, baby. So fucking much."

Notes

I'm dedicating this chapter to a very special person. She started as a friend on the MCR fanfic site. She became my co-author and is now like a daughter to me. She's one of the nicest people I know and is my partner in crime.
To Lauralie. Family sticks together.
Love you, hon. xxx

Love as always. xxx