Then Just Don't Let Go

Gerard's P.O.V

I smiled down at Velocity as she slept beside me. I can't believe she's mine. I don't ever want to let her go. But nature decided against me, again.
I pulled on my boxers and climbed out the bunk. I made sure Velocity was covered, then I shut the curtain. I grabbed my dressing gown and slipped it on. Then went to relieve myself.
Afterwards, I went into the small kitchen area. Bob was sat at the table with Mikey and Frank. Ray was leaned against the sink.
I poured myself a coffee then turned to four pairs of eyes, staring at me.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"So?" Mikey asked.
I frowned. "So, what?"
Frank sighed. "She didn't tell him." He looked disappointed.
"Tell me what?" I knew what they were talking about. But....meh.
"Damn it." Ray added.
"I really thought she'd tell him." Bob muttered, looking at Mikey.
Mikey just grinned at me. "You fucking dick."
I raised my eyebrows. "What have I done now?"
The others frowned at Mikey.
"What's up, Mikey?" Ray asked.
"You can't lie to me, Gee." He smirked. "I always catch you out."
"Don't know what your talking about." I snorted, then took a sip off my coffee.
"You gonna let us in on this?" Frank asked, impatiently.
"Gerard is lying to us." My dear brother informed them.
Bob frowned. "About what?"
"You gonna tell them or shall I?" Mikey pressed.
I sighed. "I've absolutely no idea what your talking about." I feigned ignorance. I drank more coffee.
Mikey shook his head. "You forget how well I know you."
I shrugged, keeping my face blank.
"Tell us already." Frank whined.
Mikey sighed. "My guess is that my big brother and the lovely Velocity are now an item."
I kept my face blank still as four sets of eyes fixed on me once again.
"Is he right?" Frank asked, excitedly.
I shrugged. "Meh..." I muttered as I finished off my coffee.
"Are you or aren't you?" Ray asked, impatiently.
I raised my eyebrows, then turned to put my cup in the sink. I love fucking with these guys. They always insisted on knowing everything. So it was easy to wind them up.
I turned back round and leaned against the counter, next to Ray.
"Come on, Gerard." Bob pressed. "I'll sing if you don't."
I shrugged again. "Don't care." I said, straight faced. "I'm going back to my bunk."
"Gerard." They all moaned together.
"Gerard?"
We all turned to see Velocity, fully dressed, heading towards me.
She stopped infront of me and rested her hands on my chest. She laid her cheek in between them, facing Ray.
"Hey, baby." I said as I put my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.
The guys all gave me a knowing grin. But Ray smiled down at her.
"Happy, honey?" He asked, sweetly.
Velocity reached her hand out to grab his. "Very." She turned enough to see the others. "Thank you, guy's." She smiled, shyly.
Mikey smiled. "Any time, sweetheart."

Notes

I know I dedicated my last chapter to MCR Babe 124, but I'm dedicating this one to her too.
She deserves so much more from life than she gets. But she's not been given the chance. She's such a wonderful person. But she doesn't realize it. Which is such a pity. I really believe she can go far. If only she would believe in herself.
Keep your chin up. I'll be here for you as much as I'm able to.
For my partner in crime. A fellow Gerard Way's Loony Toons member.
Love as always.
Dee. xxx