Chapter02: In The Human World

WITH CUSTARD COOKIE III 

Everything around him was pure black and he couldn't see or tell if he was the floor or there was a exit.

It was still the same for a couple of seconds until there was a white light glowing from a distance, Custard Cookie III tried to go toward it but he couldn't move farther. When he was feeling hopeless the white glowing light started to grew bigger and bigger until Custard Cookie III was almost able to see on the other side.

But before he could react, he was sucked into the white light to where the portal was leading him.

BACK AT HOME 

"Ho- hols... Hola Estoy Perdida??" Raya ask her online Spanish teacher who is also her older sister Mary, "Yep, you're getting better and better! But... how did you not kno-" "Oh, I have to go now, BYE!!" Raya said cutting Mary off and exiting out of zoom. 

Sighs*, she put her laptop away and head downstairs to get some breakfast, meanwhile someone was already in her kitchen.

While Roslyn was heading down stairs, Custard Cookie III was already there confuse about he was. "W-where am I?" he asked himself before realizing his staff was missing from his hand "Aaahhh, where is it?!" Custard Cookie III thought to himself before looking up to see a huge world before him.

"Wow this is so bi-" he was cut off when there was a kinda loud footstep near by, and it was Roslyn coming down stairs. When she went inside the kitchen a certain cookie hid behind her favorite plant.

"Now, where is it?" she whisper to herself before looking in the cabinets for something, "What a-are they doing? Are they l-looking for a spell or somethin-?" "I don't have it?!" she shouted which the little cookie jumped a bit.

"I'm trying to make a cake for breakfast!!" Raya shouted again as she stomped her foot once which almost made her cactus to fall off the table, "Wait, Prickles!" Raya ran to the her plant and making sure it doesn't fall again. "This is what I get for put-" she thought to herself before seeing a shadow behind the pot.

"Por favor, dime que eso no es una araña." she whisper out loud as she pick up the plant to see what was making the shadow.

When she fully pick up the plant she saw what was making the small shadow, Raya froze before screaming loudly which cause Custard Cookie III to turn around and back up towards the wall. After a couple of seconds she finally stopped and looked at the small cookie before saying, "Wait, Custard Cookie III?" she whisper loud enough for him to hear her, "H-how do you know w-who I am?" he ask the giant human when he reached the wall.

"Your famous, and you're my favorite!" "R-really?" Custard Cookie III asked her as his eyes widen in surprise "Yep!" she said giggling a little, which made Custard Cookie III feel more comfort near her, so he moved up to her.

"But, how did you get here Custard?" she said while putting the cactus back on the table, "I-I came through a p-portal." he told her "A portal? But ho-?" *Crack*, she looked down to see what cracked so did the small cookie and they both saw the cookie's staff broken on the floor "Aahh!" she said quietly before picking it up and putting it down on the dinner room table, "D-don't worry Custard, i'm going to fix it!"

She told him which he lighten up a bit, "No magic but... I have something that could work, if I have it." "No magic?" Custard Cookie III ask the human girl, "Mhm, us humans don't have any magic, but I can still use... Marshmallow fluff!" Raya said as she ran to the broken staff on dinner room table, "And~ tada!" she shouted softly before handing it to the little prince, "Thank you." he smiled as the staff fixed itself "Woah, how did it do that?" "I don't.. really know." Custard Cookie III told her, "Its fine... my king~" she told him giggling which made him giggle to.

"Hey, since your here.. do you want to come with me to get my pets from grandma place?" Raya asked him remembering that she had to pick up Rosie and Dusty from Grandma Eleanor's.

"Sure!" he told her with another smile "Thank you so much my king~" she said happily which cause them both to laugh together, "What type of a king would I be if I don't help my fellow subject?" Custard Cookie III said before giggling again.

TO BE CONTINUED