Lord & Lady Slytherin

Everyone took a seat at Dumbledore's words, though it did not go without a glare from Dorea. The screen came on causing the Great Hall to sit in silence.

A man dressed in black could be seen pacing around his study. A worried expression plastered on his face, the man was Tom Riddle. Though after leaving Hogwarts he officially took over the roll as Lord Slytherin.

" How do you still look hot?'' Marlene asked bluntly causing many to chuckle at her words.

Carina looked up at Tom with a smile, causing Tom to kiss the top of her head.

A scream could be heard throughout the manor. Tom flinched he wished he could be in there with her but both the mediwitch and the house elves had pushed him out. The screaming was deafening to him, it was a sound he never wanted to hear again. The sound of his wife in pain and him begin helpless to stop it.

After what seemed like hours a house elf finally came into his study, " Master Tom,'' the house elf spoke gaining his attention, " You may see her now.''

Without a second thought Tom quickly left his study and hurried to the guest room they had used for the occasion. Opening the door he was met with a sight he never wanted to forget the love of his life laying in bed holding their child.

" Why can't every guy be like him?'' Mary asked with a pout, making Rabastan look at her with a knowing smirk.

Orion and Abraxis laughed at their friend, neither knowing him to be that emotional. but then again Tom only ever showed emotion when Carina was around.

Walking closer a smile appeared on his face as he sat down next to his wife and looked at their child, " Would you like to hold your son?'' the woman asked him happily, her voice slightly hoarse from screaming.

Tom gently took his son into his arms and held him close to his chest, " What should we name him?'' he asked, confusion cover his face when she didn't respond. Looking behind him he chuckled seeing her sleeping peacefully, " Rest Carina, we'll decide when you wake,'' he said placing a gentle kiss her head.

" That's me?'' Carina Black breathed out in shock, " Tommy we have a son.''

Tom noticed how happy she became at the information. To him it's why he loved her, she was genuinely happy and bubbly, " Hopefully he is as kind as his mother,'' he teased placing a kiss on lips.

" And as intelligent as his father,'' Rina added happily.

A black screen showed words instead of people, After graduating Hogwarts Tom Riddle become Lord Tom Slytherin and married Carina Black, a loveable; bubbly Hufflepuff, in 1946. After building their reputation Tom and Rina were blessed with a child, on March 27, 1960 James Thomas Slytherin was born.

" Prongs,'' Remus said looking at the screen before looking at his friend, " Isn't that your birthday?''

James quickly shook his head, " I'm not the only person with that birthday or the name James,'' he replied defensively before changing the subject, " Padfoot, seems you aren't the only Black that wasn't a Slytherin.''

" Yeah, clearly,'' Sirius said trying to process what happened to his family.