Chapter 2

The screen now shows Dorea, who is ten years old, still sleeping. Her hair was messy and tangled and little snores could be heard coming from here. A light came on causing the girl to whine in protest. The light showed Dorea asleep in a tiny room with just a bed and a few shelves behind her.

" Up! Get up!'' The woman outside the door yelled as she knocked on the door repeatedly, " Now!''

" Who the bloody hell is that,'' Sirius exclaimed as he covered his ears.

Lily glared at the group, " That's my sister Petunia.''

Marlene laughed at her words, '' Is she part banshee?'' she asked sarcastically.

" That's not a regular room,'' Barty pointed out, " Where exactly did you sleep.''

Dorea woke up with a wince, holding her side tightly. Turning on the light she quickly found on her glasses and put them on. 

A large, tubby boy suddenly comes running down the stairs and began stopping and jumping, " Wake up, cousin!'' he yelled, " We're going to the zoo!''

Dorea looks up and sees a small amount of dust falling around her. Dudley laughed  as he came down the stairs and ran into the kitchen. Dorea tried to come out of the small room she was in but got pushed back in by Dudley. Dorea fell causing her to wince in pain.

" Were you alright?'' Davina asked her worriedly.

Dorea sighed, " A lot happened before I got to Hogwarts,'' she admitted.

" That's a cupboard,'' James could feel his blood begin to boil at the realization, " They made you sleep in a cupboard.''

Shouts of outrage could be heard throughout the hall. This caused Dorea to flinch, she hated yelling especially when it was about her.

Sirius noticed the action from her though and quickly pulled her into a hug, " It's okay pup, they aren't mad at you.''

Dorea nodded in understanding and cuddle closer to him. She loved cuddling, especially when it was someone she held close to her heart. And after just watching Sirius die in the future she didn't want to let go.

" Here he comes, the birthday boy!'' Petunia exclaimed happily.

Vernon, a whale of a man and Dorea's uncle, smiled at his son, " Happy birthday, son.''

Petunia and Dudley giggle together as Dorea comes into the kitchen. Her, though she brushed it, was in messy brown waves; the wonder her eyes before were gone, causing the green of her eyes to dim; she wore outgrown male clothes; she was clearly small and not just in height; yet she still looked like her father's twin.

" Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not burn anything,'' Petunia told the girl with a scowl on her face.

Dorea nodded meekly, " Yes, Aunt Petunia.''

" She is not a house elf!'' Carina yelled angrily, shocking most of her family and friends who never knew the girl to get angry enough to yell, " Some people don't deserve to be around children.''

Tom nodded in agreement with his girlfriend, he knew better than to disagree with her when she was like this.

" Did you even check on her?'' Druella asked, " If she's your supposed savior, did you check on her.''

Dumbledore glared at the woman, '' They are her blood family, clearly I did not feel it was necessary to check on her.''

" The woman these muggles are related to not only abandoned the poor girl, but also gave her father a love potion,'' Remus explained angrily, " Clearly it was necessary.''