A Tragedy

Months went by at the Slytherin manor, Carina Slytherin was never seen around the house without her son in tow. She adored the baby with all her heart, happy that she and Tom were finally getting their happy ending.

Rina walked into her husband's study with James' in her arms. The baby say happily in his mother's arms playing her with hair, " Tommy,'' she said causing her husband to look up at her with a fond smile.

" Why is she allowed to call you Tommy?'' Abraxas asked his friend slightly offended, '' We always get yelled at when we call you it.''

Tom rolled his eyes, " Because she's my girlfriend.''

" Huh,'' Sirius breathed out in realization, " That's sounds like us Jamie,'' he teased patting his friend on the back.

James' glared at him playfully, '' Don't call me that.''

Dorea chuckled at at her father, " But mum just called you it,'' she pointed out.

" Yes darling,'' he said looking up from his paperwork. He noticed she wasn't as dressed up ass she normally was, though ever since having James she had dialed down how much she dressed up. But today she was dressed more casual than normal.

'' You forgot,'' she breathed out in shock.

Tom stood up walked over to her with his arms crossed over his chest, " Forgot what?'' he asked genuinely confused. He rarely forgot things when it came to his wife and son.

" We were supposed to have a picnic,'' she stated, a pout forming on her lips, " Orion cancelled as well, apparently Sirius is quiet the troublemaker.''

" I'm sorry love,'' he said realizing that he had truly forgotten and had already scheduled a meeting for the day, " I would go if I could, but I have meetings all day,'' in Tom's attempt of not begin his parents, he never missed anything to with James. He was there for ever picnic, they never left him with a nanny as one of them was alway with him.

Carina nodded in understanding, " It's one day Tommy,'' she told him honestly, '' One day without you won't kill him. Just promise me you'll be safe and you'll come home.''

" I'll always come home to you two,'' he promised before kissing her and kissing the top of his son's head.

" Are you two looking to adopt?'' Marlene asked them curiously

Dorcas breathed out a heavy sigh at her girlfriend's words, " I apologize for her.''

" I get we're related,'' Sirius said gaining his father's, Druella's, and Carina's attention, " But how?''

Carina smiled fondly at him, " What's your name?'' she asked before answered. She couldn't tell him how they were related if she didn't know him.

" Sirius Black,'' he answered shortly.

The former Hufflepuff pouted, " Now I wished I would have guessed, you look show much like your father,'' she explained, " I'm Orion's sister, it's odd though you don't know me. Who's your mother?'' she asked cheerfully, hoping it would Druella.

" Walburga,'' Sirius said taking in how drastically the woman's mood change at the name.

Carina turned from her nephew and glared at her brother, '' You idiot,'' she shouted causing the younger Black's to look at her in shock, no one had ever talked to Orion Black in such a way, " Then who did Druella marry?''

" Cygnus Black,'' Bellatrix answered.

The short blonde groaned in frustration, " First you marry our second cousin, which is stupid by the way, and then you leave poor Druella to marry that horrible woman's brother. Cygnus is sexist bigot who doesn't care about anyone.''