Chapter 66

I woke up to Chris softly saying my name and rubbing my back while he sat next to me. "Cassie, baby we need to get cleaned up so we can go."

"Mmm, five more minutes." I whined

He chuckled softly as he leaned down to kiss my temple. "No sweetheart, I've already had Elsa postpone dinner by an hour so you could rest. I'm afraid I got a little carried away with you and I forgot that I need to be careful. Just let me take you to the shower and get you cleaned up. We won't stay long at their house and I'll cancel everything else I had planned for today. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I'm just tired. Can you make me some tea when we get out of the shower?"

"Of course, do you want me to help you up?"

"Yes, please. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore in a few different places." I told him with a smile

"You're probably right, like I said, I got carried away."

"We got carried away and it's not the first time it's happened and it won't be the last time either. I can only imagine how carried away we will get once I'm cleared and ready again after I give birth. It'll probably be an entire day-long event where we only leave the bed for food and water."

"You're probably right but we've got a while before you'll be ready for an all-day fuck fest but let me tell you, baby girl, when you are it will be amazing."

"I know I said our first two will probably be close in age but I don't know, I miss sleeping with you wherever and whenever we wanted to. There are so many surfaces in our house that we haven't even had sex on yet. We built a whole house and we still haven't broken it in."

"I promise that we will. If there's one thing you should never doubt, it's me taking every opportunity to sleep with you anywhere we're standing. Shit, I fucked you against the door of your old apartment and on every counter in that place."

"We did it on your dresser in your childhood bedroom, that was one of my personal favorites. Well, that and the hot tub on our first night in a hotel."

"As long as my mom never finds out that we did it on her kitchen and bathroom counter or her brand-new couch."

"If I wasn't so pregnant I would say we should do it all over my brother's house just to mess with him but it's not going to happen now."

"Wait until he moves in, in Boston and you're all healed up. I will make that happen as long as you promise not to let him punch me in the face again."

"He did it one time." I defended

"Yeah and once was more than enough for me. In case you've missed it your brother is very strong and throws a damn good punch. I'm lucky he didn't break my nose."

We both laughed as he helped me out of bed and to the bathroom. Even though I was totally capable of bathing myself, I let him believe I was too tired so he would do it for me. There is nothing better than him watching every inch of my body while he kisses anywhere he can in between. He's unbelievably gentle and sweet about it. It's one of the most intimate experiences I've ever had in my life especially when he shaves my legs for me. Although him washing my hair is my favorite. He always gently scratches and rubs my scalp, making sure to pull gently at my hair. The only downside is it always turns me on and there is no way he's going to sleep with me again right now. "You're torturing me." I groaned as he kissed along my neck

"How? All I'm doing is being sweet?"

"Because you're sweet always make me want to sleep with you. I'm horny and you're hot, what do you want from me. I know men are supposedly the ones who are horny all the time but women are too and I am a simple one at that. Hot husband, warm water, hormones, and suddenly I'm about ready to beg."