"Witch Truma" [Chapter 1]

You're sitting on the couch while watching Monster Slayer Academia (Luz says it in The Episode where she meets Vee if you don't remember, but in this case you're in Vee's place) it was actually pretty good, but then there's a knock on the door.

"Mom! There's someone at the door" You shout, and blow a piece of hair out your face.

Camila comes out from the kitchen, and opens the door.

"Hey mom, I'm home" Luz says, standing in the doorway, multiple of her friends behind her. "Luz!" You and Camila say in unison, Camila hugs her. "Oh I'm so happy you're back" Luz and Camila have a little mother daughter reunion Moment and after Luz pulls away.

"Mom, these are my friends, and my um... girlfriend" Luz chuckles and blushes at that last bit. "Meet Amity, Willow, Gus, And Hunter" Luz says, gesturing to her friends. Camila Smiles. "Nice to meet you all, here come in, you guys must be cold, I'm making dinner right now to" Camila steps aside and Luz and Her friends come in. "Everyone, Meet Y/N, she was the Basilisk I told you about" You smile and then look at her friends, you had been so focused on her that you hadn't looked at them yet, then as your eyes make your way to the Blondie, your eyes widen in shock and utter horror.

"No fucking way" you say, looking at Hunter. Hunter Makes a mildly confused face and then it dawned on him. "Ohhh you were talking about that Y/N" Hunter smiles nervously. "Hehe" he chuckles nervously. "Well well If it isn't Mr. Golden Guard! Come here to lock me up again?" You say sarcastically and saltily. The Whole Room goes silent, a look of guilt mixed with an 'I feel stupid' face appearing On Hunters face. "I-" you cut him off. "Save it" you growl, your teeth looked...sharper than he remembered. Hunter nearly turns pale when you growl. "Yes Ma'am" He immediately shuts up. You scoff, you found the fact he seemed scared of you amusing, but you were still mad of course, I mean He did work with Belos, not only that he always walked by your cell, he had been your tormenter for years...and now he was living in the same house as you, great! Just peachy.

Camila breaks the silence.
"Okay what was all that about?" She says, Crossing her arms, confused. "Well Hunter used to work with Belos as I told you" Luz pauses and bites her lip. "Belos killed off most of the Basilisk and she was one of the Prisoners" Hunter Imdatatily tenses up, not saying a word. Camila sighs. "Why am I not surprised by that at this point?" She pinches the bridge of her nose.

Amity, Gus, and Willow slowly back away into another room, talk about awkward.

Camila, Luz and Hunter stand there in silence. "Y'know what, I'm tired, It's been a long month, this Mama needs a break, I'm going to bed" Camila says heading upstairs to her room. "But what about dinner!" Luz says. "Already done right"

BEEP

"Now, make sure you use the mitten things to get them out" Camila heads upstairs and goes to her room. Luz grabs the food and everyone but you and Camila eat in awkward silence, afterwards Luz speaks up. "Alright, Gus, you're sleeping on the couch, Amity and Willow sleep with me in my room, And Hunter, your bunking with Y/n" Luz says. "But why? We don't get along" Hunter says.

"Exactly, you two need to learn to live with each other and make up, so you're Bunking with her, now, to bed! It's like 9:44 and I'm sleepy" Luz says.

"But-" Hunter is cut off. "But nothin! To bed with you all!" Luz says, she was starting to sound like Eda when she had too much apple Blood.

Hunter sighs, accepting it and heads up stairs, and opened the door to your room. "heyyyy, so Luz says me and you are Bunking" he says nervously, you make a face that basically says "fuck off" and turn around on your side in bed. "Fine, you sleep on the floor" you say coldly. Hunter sighs. "Look Y/N, I know it doesn't make up for anything, I really did think Belos was telling the truth about your kind...and wild magic....but that's no excuse" He says, his voice was soft and sincere "I'm sorry"

You don't respond. "I get it, you're still mad, I won't pry" Hunter says. "Their are some blankets and pillows in the Closet" you mumble, Hunter smiles softly and grabs the pillows and blankets, setting them on the ground and setting up a little spot for him to sleep, he lays down. "Night Y/n" Hunter says, closing his eyes.

"Night Hunter" you whisper quietly, a slight smile on your face, it didn't make up for anything, but it was a start.