Hide Away [Chapter 5]

You and Hunter get off the Bus, relieved to be out of school. You stretch your arms a bit and yawn, school had been boring today.

"Sooo can we go to the hideout?" Hunter asks, he had been waiting the whole day to go.

You smile and nod "yeah we can"

You both go into the forest, and down the trail to where the hideout was.

Once you reach it you push the leaves out the way to get in, as the main entrance was hidden by Williow tree leaves. You and Hunter walk in, Hunter sits on the ground, seeming to like the grass and lays in it, you chuckle looking down at him, he and definitely changed a lot since you last saw him, before he was rude and grumpy, always so serious, tho being a bit smug at times, but now, he was sweet and nice, he really did what to make things up to you to, and he was honestly kinda cute...

"So, what do you wanna do?" You ask Hunter, still having a soft smile on your face, Hunter thinks for a second, still laying down on the grass, he's a bit hesitant.

"C-Could we hold hands again?" He asks sheepishly, quiet about it.

'Eeeee so cute'
You think to yourself, you sit down, there was that smug grin again, you take his hand and intertwine your fingers with his. "Yes, yes we can"

Hunter blushes. "Oh stop looking at me with that smug face" he says, clearly embarrassed and flustered.

"Hehe never" you reply with a smirk.

Hunter chuckles a bit, still flustered tho, there's a long, comfortable Silence, and you kinda just stare down at Hunter smiling softly.

"Would it ruin the moment if we made out?" You said jokingly, not thinking Hunter would take it seriously.
(There's a reference here, only Viziepop fans will know)

His whole face goes red "heh?" His voice is high pitched as well. you burst out laughing. "I'm joking I'm joking" Hunter sighs in relief, the blush calming down. "Caught me off guard there" Hunter chuckles. "Still you've gotten really Bold, it's kinda cool" he admits.

"It's kinda what?" You were clearly just being a tease. "I said it was cool" he rolls his eyes playfully, smiling.

You smile softly and look up at the trees that shaded the area, you could see it was getting darker through the leaves. "we should get going, my moms probably Wondering where we are" Hunters ears perk "Mom?" He looks a bit confused.

"As in Camila, I've lived with her so long I guess I just call her that" you shrug. Hunter smiles "Awe, that's actually kinda wholesome" you roll your eyes in a playful manner. "Whatever, let's go" you get up, You take Hunters hand and pull him up too.

You guys walk through the forest, the crickets in the background as fire flies fly around the trail, Hunter is mesmerized by the little lighting bugs. "What are these?" He says. You chuckle "they're called fireflies, and before you ask no they do not breath fire, they just light up" you smile softly. Hunter Gently puts his hand around one and looks at it down in his hands.

"They're so pretty" he seems in awe at the little things, it was like a child learning something for the first time. You sigh happily, he was just so adorable when he acted like this. Hunter watches as the firefly flies away. "I agree, they are very pretty" you say softly.

You both continue to walk, the calm (and even a little romantic) atmosphere created a comfortable silence.

You were kinda staring at Hunter, zoned out and just staring, a slight blush covering your cheeks, but you snap yourself back to reality, It'd be awkward if he caught you staring.

After a few minutes you guys reach the house and go inside, putting down our backpacks. "And where have you two been?" Gus Says leaning against the wall, an eyebrow raised.

"Non-ya"

"Non-ya what?"

"Non-ya Business"
You smirk.

Gus rolls his eyes and then smirks as well. "Why? Were  you guys on a date or something?" Hunter blushes. "No, we weren't on a date, tho it might as well have been" you mutter the last part jokingly, with a chuckle.

You look at the time, 7:30Pm, eh what's the shame in going to sleep early? "I'm going to bed" you say, sleepy. "It's 7:30, and you're going to sleep?" Gus raises a brow. "I had a long day at school" you say, going upstairs, Hunter decides to follow and go to bed too, since he really didn't know what to do and was bored.

You lay in bed, Hunter looks down at you, like he's trying to ask something. "Yes you can sleep in my bed" you say sleepily. He smiles and lays next to you, cuddling up to you, which catches you off guard. You blush and ruffle his hair a little as you drift off to sleep...