HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES [chapter 7]

Halloween speciallll~~~
_____________________________

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHER FUCKERS!" You yelled as you entered the living room, hands high and grinning widely.

"Jesus Christ!" Gus nearly jumped out his Skin, Williow being startled as well but finding it Funny, Luz, Amity and Hunter burst out laughing at you energy. "Alright, who let him have coffee?" Hunter joked, you always got super hyper after having coffee.

"Haha, very funny, I didn't get into the coffee I'm just excited!" You LOVED Halloween, I mean what's not to like? There's candy, scary stories, costumes, it's the best!

"Yeah I'm pretty excited to, I love Halloween" Luz says. "Same, whatca gonna be?" You ask. "Please you already know" Luz rolls her eyes. "Azura?" You raise a brow, smirking as you basically read her mind. "Yep! And Amity's gonna be Hecate" Luz smiled widely. "Ah got it, cute couples costume" you do the little finger guns and chuckle.

"What are you gonna be?" Luz asks. "A Classy vampire" you say proudly. "And I'm gonna be a where wolf!" Hunter says with a big grin his hands in the air, he held a gray tail and one, and a pair of ears in the other, you chuckled. "What a dweeb..." a lovable one at that.

"What? I like Wolves" Hunter says. You smirk, getting an idea. "Okay puppy" Hunters face turns bright red, everyone bursts out laughing, talk about a gay panic. "Whattt? Cat got tour tounge?~" you say to the now very quiet and Very red Hunter, with a big, smug, grin. "Shut up" he mumbled. "Fine, I'll back off, for now~" it was so fucking funny teasing him.  "I hate you" he muttered, of course not actually meaning it, he was still blushing. "Sure you do" you nudge him.

"Alright enough of that, let's get this show on the road! Kids get your costumes on, we're going to the apple Orchard" Camila Announced.

You all imdataliy went upstairs getting dressed in your costumes and before you knew it you were at the apple Orchard

(This is what your costume looks like)

Then just imagine you have fangsAnd Hunters costume basically looks like this fit

And Hunters costume basically looks like this fit

Then just imagine you have fangsAnd Hunters costume basically looks like this fit

But a shorter jacket

You guys get your 24 hour wrist Bands and spirit (pun intended) up into groups of two, you ofc go with Hunter Because you guys were basically doing a duo costume, you were a vampire, and he was you Werewolf pet thing (in some myths Werewolfs are considered to be pets for vampires).

"Ponyride, Ponyride! PONYRIDE!-" Hunter chanted, you cut him off. "Okay Okay! We'll go see the ponys first, gosh" you chuckle, he was almost like a little kid.

You watch Hunter ride the one Pony in circles, he looked like he was having alot of fun, you loved how sweet he had gotten, tho you do kinda miss the sassy part of him.

You guys spent the rest if the day going around, you climbed hay stacks, went through mazes, ate candy apples, and all sorts of stuff! And even a private Hayride, just you, Hunter, and the driver.

It was around 7:26pm rn, and the fireflys were coming out, you and Hunter watched them dance around like stars in the night sky, lighting up the dark and filling a semi-romance, calm atmosphere, like when you showed him the hideout, You suddenly feel something on your shoulder, you slightly turn you head to she Hunter resting his head on your shoulder, you smile softly, God you loved him so much, of course he didn't know that tho-

"Hey Y/N?"

Hunter says suddenly, snapping you out your love sick stare.

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something important?" Hunter asks, sounding more serious.

"Sure" you say, a bit reluctantly.

Hunter takes a deep, sharp breath.
"I like you" he says, trying not to melt then and there, he was extremely red in the face.

You blush.

You were not expecting that, at least not today.

"Ooooooh Teen Love" The driver teased.

"Shut up"
There's the sassy Hunter you used to know.

The driver stayed in quiet amused silence afterwards.

"So?.." Hunter seemed Nervous, Looking away while fidling with his fingers.
Your hearts beating in your chest, you were so flustered you couldn't even form words.

You impulsively pull him in for a kiss, Somehow he gets more redder as your lips meet his, after a good half a minute you pull away, You wanted to scream or squeal, Romantix affection was simply wasnt your strong suit, as you were flustered Easily.

"I can't beilve that just happened" Hunter mumbles, his hand over his mouth, he was both flustered and shocked.

"Me either"
You squeak

________________
End of chapter~