Nezuko and Urokodaki/The Nichirin Katanas (3)

10 minutes later. 7:10 pm. Midnight

After 7 days in Final Selection, Tanjiro was leading Eizoshi to his master's house. Because his legs and his body were becoming tired with every step, Eizoshi often had to carry him for half of the trip, and Tanjiro's walking stick was on Eizoshi's back before he gave it back to him when they were halfway to the house. He noticed the bandages wrapped around the scar on Tanjiro's head that he'd seen before, when they first met, meaning that the injury must have greatly improved prior to the events on Mt. Fujisakane.

A few minutes passed, and Tanjiro and Eizoshi found themselves at the master's house, which was just a few steps away from their location. Tanjiro gasped at the sight of the house in relief, and Eizoshi found himself doing the same.

Eizoshi: We've finally made it! My legs are beginning to become a little sore, but it can't be that bad.

Tanjiro: We made it...Nezuko...Urokodaki...We're here...

Eizoshi: Nezuko? And who is Urokodaki? Is he your master?

Just then, the door of the house was kicked down, and a figure emerged from the house. The figure was a young girl, with pink eyes that had a small, pink circle with a hint of black shadiness in the middle. She wore a bright pink kimono covered with a brown haori, and she had long, black hair with a small, orange color on each end strand on her hair while wearing a pink hair clip shaped like a small bow. On her mouth, she had a bamboo muzzle, meaning that she was a demon, to Eizoshi's surprise, but she looked liked she never ate a single human. The sight of her made him develop a small blush at her beautiful appearance.

"She's cute...So this is Nezuko, huh?"

Tanjiro: Nezuko! It's you! You're awake!

She turned her head around to the left to see Tanjiro, with tears gushing from his eyes, and Eizoshi, who stared at her with a small blush, before wiping away the feeling himself. Tanjiro began to run to her, but he stumbled at the path with his legs exhausted and collapsed, but Nezuko caught him before he reached the ground. She hugged his head, with relief in her eyes.

Tanjiro: Why did you fall asleep like that? I thought you were never gonna wake up! I was afraid you were gonna die!

Eizoshi then noticed another man running up to the Tanjiro and Nezuko. He had white hair, a blue kimono covered with white clouds, which was the same clothing Tanjiro was wearing, but on his face, he wore a red hyotto mask with furious eyebrows, a pointy, circular nose with a frowned mouth on the bottom of his mask. He also noticed the pair of logs on the floor that the man had in his hand before dropping them to meet with Tanjiro, and hugging him alongside Nezuko when he reached him.

???: You're here. You came back alive.

Tears gushed from the bottom of the man's mask, and to Eizoshi, he then realized that he was the master Tanjiro mentioned, and that his name was Urokodaki.

Eizoshi: It seems to me that you've been waiting for him for a while now, and that you feel like you haven't seen them in so long, right?

At the tone of Eizoshi's face, Nezuko, Urokodaki and Tanjiro looked back at Eizoshi, who then gave a surprised look.

Eizoshi: I guess I was correct for that moment, huh?

Tanjiro: Oh, right! Sorry if I haven't introduced them before. This is Nezuko, my little sister. She's a demon, but she has never eaten a single human before. It's been 2 years since she became a demon without eating humans. And this is Urokodaki, my mentor and trainer. He trained me for the past 2 years, and he taught me the fundamentals of Water Breathing, the style of breathing I used for Final Selection.