Trial! Ghost Breathing vs Wind and Serpent Breathing (5)

Demon Slayer HQ. 10:30 am. Morning.

Eizoshi was lying on the ground, his whole body tied up with rope. His clothes appeared to be damaged. The black and white shades of his kimono were fading and losing their color, along with dirt marks, perhaps from the floor. His uniform was torn and raggy, and his hair looked like a bird's nest when messed up. He opened his eyes, with his eyesight returning to him from his unconsciousness.

Eizoshi (Thoughts): Ugh...Oh, my head...Why does it feel like soft rocks from where I'm at?"

He looked around, looking at the area around him. It appeared to be a large, garden with white rocks, and a house with a red interior in front of him.

Shinobu: My, my. It appears that he is awake!

Shinobu went over to him, and stood him up with the ropes tied up around him.

Eizoshi: Where am I? Where have you taken me?

Shinobu: Oh? This is your first time here, correct? You're at the Demon Slayer Corps HQ for your trial and investigation for your existence.

He stared at her, with a shocked expression that came from his face.

Shinobu: You must be thirsty. Here, have some water.

She held the gourd out for Eizoshi to drink. He drank the water, and she went back to her position. He looked behind him, and he could see what looked like to be the rest of the Hashira.

Eizoshi: I know Shinobu and Giyu, but who are the rest of you?

From his perspective, he looked at the the Hashira with a proud smile on his face, and he showed no other emotions. He had red and yellow eyes, mixed with a hint of orange. His hair had the same color as his eyes, but with some of it red and the rest of it yellow. He wore a brown uniform with a red cape decorated with flame symbols. Compare to the rest of the Hashira, he had the standared Nichirin Katana wrapped on his waist, alongside his belt. The boy with the black and teal hair also had the same katana, but with different hand-guards and hilts.

 The boy with the black and teal hair also had the same katana, but with different hand-guards and hilts