Jin "truth or dare"

You were in your bestfriend Lexi's back yard and you guys were playing the famously known game as, truth or dare. Not only that, she brung your crush to join the game, and you just knew she was going to try something.

For the majority of the time you and jin were awkwardly standing next to each other, glancing every now and then.

Not only was your crush invited but your perverted friend midnight was invited as well.

"Hey you, snap out of it, come on truth or dare me! Actually...matter of fact I'll truth or dare you"

Midnight said in a sinister voice, she can be so evil sometimes.

"So, truth....or dare"

I gulped and uttered

"D-dare"

"I dare you to sit on jins lap, and don't be afraid to get comfy"

She winked, I looked over at jin who had a surprised look on his face, Lexi grabbed a chair and pushed him down, pushing me on top of him. I awkwardly got my self situated on his lap and he shyly threw his arm around me.

My face heated up immediately and when I looked up I saw Lexi and midnight both giving me 'the look' I dropped my head back down enjoying the moment of me sitting on my crush's lap. Until I heard midnight say these words to lexi.

"Truth or dare"

And oddly Lexi said truth, whew I had nothing to worry about.

"Who do you think should fuck?"

Asked midnight

"Well of course jin and vonna"

When she said that sentence jin jumped up and cleared his throat his arm still wrapped around my waist.

I glared at them and they smirked.

"Omg I know right, she would rock his world though, have you seen those hips go? She would make him scream."

Midnight said.

I blushed and I felt something throb from underneath me, I immediately went wide-eyed, and I thought, that couldn't be jin!

"Yes! Actually I dare you to grind on him right now, and you have to do it!"

I stared at her like she was crazy, then realized there was no use, I sighed and turned around to where I was facing him, his cheeks were red and his face was focused on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my hips slowly against his member, biting my lip. I did it again except with more speed.

I felt his member grow even harder against my womanhood, which turned-me-the-hell-on. That's when I felt his hips raise up a bit more and more, with each grind, I had my lip tightly tucked behind my teeth making sure there were no noises to escape.

And Jin groaning in my ear helped nothing. We then ended up in a full grind session until he stood up picking me up with him and started walking away, winking at my friends as he walked away with me.

He finally put me down, but I was soon pushed up against a tree, and then my legs went back up again, he kissed my lips lightly before the kiss turned passionate, my hands roamed up his shirt and his hands found their way to my breasts, fondling them, I let out a moan and jin chuckled, taking both our shirts off. He leaned towards my neck and began sucking on it while his free hand slowly traced down my stomach to my shorts, he tugged on them a little then moved his lips up from my neck to my jaw, to my lips.

I savored every moment of this as his tongue explored my whole mouth. He then started to close the remaining space between us, still in the kiss.

Once again I felt the familiar feeling of our hips pressing against each other and I completely lost it, this time it was faster, all I could feel was sparks and endless moans flowed out of my mouth.

He broke off the kiss and trailed up to my ear, lightly nibbling and planting kisses on my ear still continuing working his hips on mine, all I could feel was pure heaven, I wrapped my fingers in his hair and let out a moan

I heard him chuckle and he stopped his hip movements, I then felt a hand slipping into my shorts. I felt his fingers crawl on my woman hood, rubbing the silky lace of my panties.

Jin sucked in through his teeth and leaned down towards my ear, still rubbing my clit.

"You're so wet.... Did I turn you on that much?"

He whispered airy in my ear. I felt the chills going through my body when he said that. I felt him move his fingers a bit harder and faster, I threw my head back and let out a moan, I immediately covered my mouth in embarrassment. I could see jin smiling.

"No need to be embarrassed, if you feel pleasure, let it out, scream.... if you have to"

And with that he pulled my shorts down and lifted my shirt up enough to reveal my breasts, he slid a finger inside me and took one of my breasts in his mouth. He toyed with my nipple as he slid his fingers in and out of my womanhood. I couldn't contain the moans that were spilling out of my mouth. All I could do was be in complete bliss.

"Ah....jin"

I moaned lightly, slowly reaching one of my hands down his stomach and on the bulge in his pants. He shook a little bit from the surprise but then kept doing what he was doing. He moaned softly as I rubbed on the outside of his hard member.

I slid my hand inside of his boxers and stroked his cock, I felt his member pulsating and the little bit of pre cum that was on his head, I started stroking his cock at a faster pace, his moans picked up and so did mine as he fingered me equal to the pace I stroked his member.

Soon I felt our movements getting sloppy and I knew our end was near. I threw my head back and prepared for the powerful feeling I was about to experience.

"Ah jin, I'm gonna-"

And then it all just stopped. He slid his finger out from in me and stopped all movement, he just smirked and chuckled.

"You really thought I was going to let you cum?"

He let out a chuckle and looked me in my eyes.

"That was just the preview"