Mark- Confession pt 2

Still walking with Mark you began thinking to yourself, is this real? Mark, THE mark just came in your mouth, you chuckled. Mark is now currently holding your hand taking you to wherever his house is. Still. So. Very. Unbelievable.

"Sweetie why are you so quiet?"

Mark asked you, you quickly widened your eyes looking up at him for a second, then averting your gaze back to the ground, becoming too flustered.

"All that we just did and you still can't look me in the eyes? So cute"

You blushed very hard from mark's comment continuing to look at the ground. Out of nowhere you both stopped in your tracks, and mark moved to in front of you, he planted his lips on yours and deeply kissed you, before it could escalate, he pulled away and leaned to your ear and whispered

"Well it's okay, you'll be looking me in the eye when I'm inside you, making your toes curl, making you scream my name in pleasure...I'll make sure of it"

He then placed a light kiss on your neck, held your hand yet again and kept walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had finally reached to your destination, and boy was Mark's house nice, you wondered why he walked to school every day, it was quite the walk getting here. Then Mark interrupted your thoughts.

"Well this is my house! Come on inside, I'll show you around, this is the living room, this is the kitchen, there will be dinner later if you want to stay for that"

You nodded shyly, continuing to let Mark educate you on his house, you reached to the upstairs portion of the house and he said the magic words.

"And this is my room"

He led his hand out and showed you to his room, you took a seat on his bed, which was needless to say, very large. Mark sat down next to you and exhaled sharply.

"Fuck I am starving!"

You turned and looked at him.

"Mark if you're hungry you should go eat, it's fine!"

Mark's eyes widened

"Are you sure? I am pretty hungry i might be eating for a while..."

"Yes I'm sure mark, here what do you want I can probably help you!"

Mark got closer to you, to where your noses almost touched. He trailed his fingers up your inner thigh and bit his lip.

"Well what if i said...I'm hungry for that pussy?"

You were shocked, you sat there in awe and of course yet again your cheeks turned red. Mark leaned you down gently and put one of your legs up, breathing up your calf and kissing your inner thigh, while running his soft fingers along your other leg, he slowly spread your legs apart and admired your already stained underwear.

He placed his body between your legs, he leaned in to kiss you, it was passionate and light, he moved his kisses to your neck and trailing down to your breasts. His tongue danced on your nipple, sucking and biting it as well as playing with your other one with his hand.

He started to massage your breast with his hand as his mouth traveled even lower, leaving butterfly kisses along your stomach, licking where each kiss was planted, until he reached your skirt, he lightly pulled it off leaving you in your underwear, a step closer to what he wanted.

He bit the top of your underwear and pulled it halfway down your thigh. He looked up at you and you nodded, after that your world exploded, he started by licking and sucking your clit, he then took a slow lick from the bottom of your pussy to the top earning a moan from you.

He kissed your clit before going lower, sliding his tongue inside and working his skill, you leaned a hand down to the back of his head and grabbed a handful of hair, he slid his tongue out and substituted his finger for it sliding his tongue back to circling your clit, he could tell you were near your end, the way you were grabbing onto his hair, the moans you made, and the way you were thrusting your hips, so he stopped.

You looked at him quizzically, wondering why he stopped. Mark looked at the waterfall he caused and licked his lips.

"Damn I made you wet hm?"

The embarrassment came and you covered your face with your hands.

"No no no don't be embarrassed, I like that, It turns me on."

Mark said as he unbuckled his pants, he pulled them off revealing his boxers and his hardened member, he started stroking it through his underwear and he sucked in air through his teeth.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Mark asked you, he wanted to make sure that everything that was happening was what you wanted. You nodded your head before biting your lip.

He slid a finger inside of you to get you ready, then a second, then a third, trying to make the real thing less painful as possible, he slid all his fingers out and leaned in close, positioning his member at your entrance, he slid the tip in nodding at you if you were okay, you nodded back.

"K-keep going"

He then continued to push more and more until he was finally in.

"Fuck"

He started to thrust in and out slowly at first making sure that you were good. You placed your hand around his neck.

"Mark f-faster..."

You moaned out shyly, mark obediently went faster, and harder at that, you lost your mind, you dug your nails into Mark's back you were sure you left marks.

"Oh fuck it feels so good, fuck your pussy is so tight"

Mark started pounding you and all you could feel was pleasure, you could feel your stomach tightening up and you felt a familiar feeling come up.

"Fuck Mark I'm gonna c-cum!!"

Mark went even faster, fucking the orgasm out of me, you whimpered from the overload of pleasure hitting you.

"Ah shit you're gonna make me cum"

Mark thrusted a couple more times before pulling out and stroking his shaft quickly letting his seeds spill onto your stomach.

"Ah fuck I came"

Mark exhaled before pulling you close and kissing you deeply. He pulled away and looked you in your eyes.

"Now what do you want for dinner...babe"

Welp i've come back from the dead lol im sorry i didnt write a new one in a while, after i saw the likes and people saying to write a part two i knew i just had to get on it, once again im so sorry lol buuuuut i hope you enjoyed this smut!!!