50 shades of Jackson

Warning: use of daddy and princess kink, if you don't approve don't read

You plopped back on the couch letting out a sigh, your boyfriend Jackson was supposed to be back by now it was you guy's 1 year anniversary, he said he was going out with a couple of members for the day but he said he would be back before tonight...

He better have flowers and a million dollars when he gets here...

You thought to yourself, you were starting to get angry, you were already iffy on letting him go out with his friends because it was your 1 year anniversary but you decided to let it slide because jackson is well...jackson and he can make you say yes to a lot of things.

You felt a buzz on your phone and immediately put in the code to unlock it, you swiped to the text messages and saw a message from Jackson

Hey baby I'm so sorry!! I didnt mean to have you waiting, I know I'm a little late, I lost track of time, I'm on my way home now I'll make it up to you love I promise.

You were happy that he texted but you wanted to keep the salty ruse up, all you responded was

K, 😒

You decided to put on a movie while you were waiting on Jackson to get back, you went to the fridge, grabbed a couple containers of yogurt and went back to your imprint on the couch.

You were drifting off to sleep when you heard a key being inserted in the front door lock, you sleepily turned your head to the door opening and saw Jackson.

He came in hurriedly, dropping his keys off on the table and running right back outside, you were a bit confused, but you just decided to stay on the couch.

He came back in with bags and bags filled with things, BIG bags, filled all the way to the top, after he put all those bags down he went back outside! He kept bringing in loads and loads of bags that seemed like it would never stop, until he finally put the last bag down and closed the front door behind him.

"Hey baby" was all he uttered when you charged after him, aiming for a tackle.

Succesfully he went down, and when he got back up he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"I got you a couple of things baby"

You chuckled and smiled

"A couple??"

He smiled back at you, gave you a kiss and got up. He started walking over to the bags and started rummaging through them as if he was looking for a specific bag. You then saw him pick up one bag and run off into the guest room with it.

"Baby where are you going?"

"Just sit tight love, I'll call you when everything is ready!"

You got a puzzled look on your face but then shrugged your shoulders and went back to watching t.v and eating yogurt.

About 30 minutes passed and you grabbed your phone, you went to Jackson's contact and started to send him a message

Hey are you-

"Baby! Come here"

Just like clockwork. You got up and started walking over to the room, to your surprise Jackson was standing right in the doorway with one arm holding onto the threshold, he had no shirt on and what looked like new leather black pants. He just stood there giving you that "look".

"Uh what's going on?" You asked

"No clothes allowed in this room"

You almost wanted to laugh but he was dead serious. You gave him a look of "seriously?" And he responded with a "hell yeah" look, you scoffed and shook your head while removing each sock. You raised your head and looked at Jackson while taking your shirt off, you decided to be a bit of a tease and bite your lip while doing so. He smirked and did a "hurry up" motion with his hand, you complied and started taking everything off more quickly, when you were left in just your panties Jackson grabbed your hand stopping you from taking them off.