V- school fun

You sat in your desk not even paying any attention to what the teacher was saying. You were lost in your daydreams, which you found yourself doing a lot nowadays. It didn't help that this extremely attractive guy just transferred from a different class to yours.

Though you were confident and you were okay with talking with people, you couldn't get yourself to talk to this guy. Maybe it was because he already had half the girls already come up to him asking him to "help" them on their homework. He always blew them off so you didn't bother to talk to him either.

Today was warm but with a chilled crisp to it, you sat by the window thinking to yourself, but your innocent thoughts turned to something much more....dirty.

You could hear the new guy's soft velvet voice in your ear, giving you commands, sending chills down your spine, his warm breath trickling down to your neck. He slowly brought his face back up to yours and you were looking at him face to face now, him, slowly starting to lean in.

"Excuse me..."

You quickly snapped your eyes back to reality, looking around in a hurried manner. When you finally grasped onto your surrounding you looked forward and saw...him, he was looking at you right in the eyes with concern but yet you could still see the sharp outline of his eyes.

"Excuse me, um the teacher said we're paired together for a project"

You immediately had a look of shock on my face.

"What? O-oh my god I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention at all I'm so sorry"

He smiled and chuckled, you think its the first time you've seen it.

"Alright so here's what we're supposed to be doing...."

As he continued talking you dozed off, looking at his sharp eyes, then down to his nose, then down to his lips, his red lips, they looked so kissable to you, you were so lost in the details of his face you didn't even realize him waving his hand in front of your face.

"Yah!" He called out.

"Ah! Yes I'm sorry" you nervously chuckled, before you could come up with an excuse he asked you a question.

"What were you so deep in thought about?"

You blushed and looked away.

"Nothing..." You replied shyly

"The color of your cheeks begs to differ"

When he said this he smirked and you blushed even harder.

"Your face okay? It was your face ..." I spat out, without thinking

"What about my face?" He physically leaned in closer

"I don't have a pimple do I?"

You laughed and shook your head.

"No you just have a really nice face..."

"Yeah well I think you have a nice face too..."

You widened my eyes

"Stop, liar"

He laughed in disbelief.

"I'm lying? Really? Have you seen yourself?"

You blushed even harder and looked away yet again.

"Students, class is about to end in 5 minutes so you and your partner need to plan on meeting outside of school to work on this as well." The teacher said

You looked at him a little scared.

"Its fine just meet me here after school, and don't be late"