mark- confession

You sat there in awe like always, over the one and only, mark. He was always so friendly and goofy around his friends, and his smile was so beautiful....your friend hit you on the shoulder

"Yah! Stop staring at him and actually talk to him"

You widened your eyes.

"What?? I couldn't just TALK to him I mean look at him, he's so perfect...what would he think of me"

Your friend shook her head and went back to look at her phone. And you, you went back to staring. You didn't notice however that mark was waving at you quizzically.

"Oh shit!"

You bowed your head and apologized before running out of the cafeteria you were too embarrassed.

It was almost the end of school so all you had to do was run home and you'd be safe right?

You opened the door and proceeded to walk off of the school campus, when your gaze moved from your feet to in front of you, you saw him. He was with his friends just laughing like before. You couldn't help but to fangirl to yourself. You did however want to remain silent you haven't forgotten what happened in the lunch room, soon his friends started disappearing one by one and all that was left was just mark, you tried not to pay attention but you probably should have seeing that mark had stopped and you didn't notice.

You ended up walking right past him when you heard.

"Hey!"

You instantly looked back and saw mark, your cheeks turned red and you looked at the ground.

He walked closer

"Hey are you okay? You kind of were just staring at me and then ran off..."

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry"

The only words that could come out of your mouth. You looked around to see if there was any escape but there was none, you were in between two apartment buildings and quite frankly you didn't want to run.

"Don't be sorry, I was flattered to have a cute thing like you looking at me"

Your eyes widened and you looked away, your cheeks fire red now.

He licked his lips

"So why were you looking at me?"

He stepped closer to you and you looked up in his eyes.

"Because...."

"Because....what?"

He took another step and so did you.

"Because you're cute...."

He put his hand on his ear.

"Because I'm what?" He took another step, you followed yet again. The brick wall behind you so far yet so close.

"Because you're cute..."

You said a little louder.

"What did you say?" He looked at you with fire in his eyes. Biting his lip

He took another step and so did you but you gasped from the cold connection between your back and the wall, mark chuckled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE-

You were cut off by marks index finger slightly curling under your chin forcing you to look up and one final time he asked

"Because I'm what?"

He didn't give you time to answer but instead connected your bodies and leaning in to kiss you with his finger still hooking onto the bottom of your chin.