Jungkook "Theater fun"

Me and jungkook decided to go to the movie theaters for once and it was going well so far.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at jungkook who's head was drooping every 5 seconds, I giggled and looked at the movie screen, I grabbed jungkook's hand and entwined my fingers in his, he turned to me and smiled, he looked back at the movie screen.

Hm this isn't as interesting as I thought it would be, and I know that jungkook is just gonna fall asleep again so I came up with a little plan in my head just to make this night a bit more interesting.

I smiled to myself at the thought of my plan, I let go of jungkooks fingers and as I did so jungkook looked at me in confusion, when he turned his face to me I grabbed it and kissed him, he jumped a bit in surprise but kissed back. I scooted a bit more closer to him as I dove back in to kiss him again.

This time he moved the arm of the recliner up so he could pull me onto his lap. I straddled him tangling my fingers in his hair, he wrapped his hands around the small of my back and held on tightly. I broke off the kiss and kissed down to his neck, I lightly brushed my tongue up and down his neck, causing him to groan deeply in my ear.

"Ah you like this?"

I whispered into his ear before attaching my teeth to his ear lobe, lightly nibbling and sucking it. He let out a shaky moan in my ear and I could feel how hot his skin was, I knew it was just itching with impatience.

I smiled and brung my lips to his, only a centimeter apart I reached in further and lightly tugged at his lip with my teeth and slowly let it go, he groaned yet again and slowly bit the lip I just set free.

"I can't take it anymore"

The way these words sounded coming from his mouth gave me the shivers. I bit my lip and plotted, but my thoughts were interrupted by jungkook slipping from under me, to on top of me...to in between my legs. Honestly I thought this was the sexiest thing ever, I looked and saw jungkooks eyes staring back at me, his eyes were filled with one thing

Want

He went straight for my neck running his tongue all around my neck in circles, I guess he wanted payback, it felt so good, the way he grazed his teeth against my neck, a moan escaped my lips and jungkook smirked, he soon used the space that was once between his waist and my womanhood to his advantage as he began using his skillful hips to work his magic against my area, I threw my head back and bit my lip, I could feel his cock hardening even more the deeper he grinded against me.

Then he pulled away and stroked his throbbing member through his pants sucking in through his teeth and letting out a groan.

I felt my jeans being unzipped and then pulled down my legs slowly along with my underwear, leaving those hung loosely around my ankles he brung his lips to my inner thighs planting kisses up and down them. I lightly moaned.

He then hovered his face over my womanhood, he looked up at me and bit his lip. I felt a tongue lightly flick against my clit and my back immediately arched and a moan escaped my lips, I bit my lip and he smiled he put more pressure on his tongue flicking my clit harder, he started moving his tongue in circles, I lost it, I bucked my hips forward and put one hand on the back of his head and the other over my mouth so I wouldn't be too loud.

The more he ate me out the more I was closer to my edge.

"Ah! Jungkook you're gonna make me cum!"

He stopped licking, looked up at me and flashed a smile.

I whimpered and leaned my head back he lowered his pants taking his throbbing member out. He stroked it letting low groans slip out of his mouth, I bit my lip when jungkook saw this he flashed that million dollar smile again

"You like it when I touch myself? Hm? Does it make you wet?"

He moaned and sucked in through his teeth rubbing his member harder and faster. I couldn't take anymore, I wanted him, I needed him.

I put my hand on his, stopping his hand from touching himself further. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Enough teasing, I want you"

He slid his hand off his member, he came even more in between my legs, his face only centimeters away from my face.

"Want me to do this?"

He placed his lips on mine, kissing me deeply but slowly. I put my arm around his neck he broke off the kiss, grazing his lips against mine then against my neck, he stopped and planted kisses lightly and then found a spot to suck, I whimpered from the pleasure and he chuckled against my skin. He leaned forward until his lips were grazing my ear.

"I want to fuck you"

And just with this one sentence, I felt my whole body tingle I slowly sat up, put my hand on his chest and leaned up to his ear.

"Then do it."

I immediately got pushed down and my legs up in the air, I bent my knees so no one could see my legs up in the theater. I looked up and saw jungkook breathing heavily looking at me.

"Are you ready?"

He asked, smiling, then biting his lip. I smiled and nodded.
I felt him slowly caress my thigh as he positioned himself in front of my womanhood, then slowly sliding in, I gasped and threw my head back, it hurt but I endured.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed me, starting to slide in and out still slow trying to distract me from the pain. He closed his eyes and sucked in through his teeth.

After a bit of thrusting, the pain slowly started to disemegrate and there was nothing but intense pleasure, I put my hand over my mouth trying to silence the moans, I heard jungkook panting and groaning in my ear, he began thrusting in a quicker pace leaning down to my breasts teasing one nipple with his tongue and playing with the other one with his fingers.

"Ah jungkook.....feels good"
I moaned quietly in his ear

He made a trail of spit from my nipple to my ear and whispered.

"Good"

After that I heard his breathing increasing, and his thrusts got quicker.

"Ah damn, your pussy's so tight, its gonna make me cum soon, fuck"

I reached for jungkook's dick and pulled it out of myself, he stared in confusion but I just put a finger to his lips. I switched our positions so that he was on the bottom and I climbed on top of his lap repositioning his head against my wet womanhood, I slowly slid it in, throwing my head back in pleasure, he smiled at me and then I went crazy.

I bounced on his cock fast and quickly, I no longer cared about who or what was around us, all I could think was pleasure, jungkook was moaning and groaning through his teeth over and over digging his nails in my hips as I worked my magic.

"Ah fuck just like that jagi"

I went even harder feeling my stomach tighten, I knew I was near.

"Jungkook I'm about to-"

"Mm me too"

Jungkook said shakily before pulling himself out of me. I immediately stopped him

"I-inside"
I muttered

He let out a chuckle and slid back in with no hesitation, going aas hard as he could.

"Ah shit I'm cumming!"

Jungkook said while bringing me down to kiss me, I could feel his hot liquid inside me and his cock twitching as well, I then came and covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream, as I rode out my high I slowed down to a stop, laying on jungkooks chest panting as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Saranghae jagiya"

Jungkook whispered, before kissing the top of my head.

"Saranghae"

I whispered faintly.