close up

author: tankedZILDDS on ao3

summary:
eunbi brought her friends together for a nice picnic at the park. wonyoung and yujin settled their pent up aggression with each other through an activity that's definitely not uno.

warning: g!p yj

.

When Ahn Yujin liked something, be it a hobby or a film that she watched in the comfort of her room, she never tells anyone about it. When she plans on going somewhere, she would make a detailed itenerary and not tell her parents or her friends that place she is going to. She thinks that the common things are only enjoyable if she experiences it by herself. If people found out the things she actually liked, it takes out the joy of actually doing it. She hated that the most.

However, her weird obsession about keeping things to herself does not mean she's closed off to other people. It's the opposite, actually. Yujin was generally a warm person to everyone. She's good friends with everybody. It is impossible to hate hate her because she's the kind of person who always had a trick up in her sleeve to make you like her. She's just like every nineteen year old girl you would meet in college, really.

Yujin was the life of the party. A ball of sunshine. A golden retriever type of person.

Well,at least that's how she show herself to her peers.

Only one person knows the dark secrets she harbored. And she detest how this person know how to use it to her advantage. She lost count of the ways she fanatasized about making Jang Wonyoung to shut up.

It's been four months since Yujin became a second year student in college. On a regular day, she'd be busy trying to pass requirements to her professors on time or being wasted on parties, but today, she's meeting with her friends from other department for a little get together. Yujin wore a black halted top paired with a black leather jacket. Eunbi made advanced protocols like checking the weather before suggesting to their group of friends that they will have picnic date on a well known park in their city. The place was well kept compared to other parks and they also offer bikes that you can rent to tour the whole place. Hyewon asked them to bring any kind of food they want to share with others but Yujin forgot about that so all she could bring was a bag of chips and gummies that she had in her dorm for months.

Yujin and Chaewon were the first one to arrive in the park's entrance. Yujin was leaning her back on the wall while she amusingly watched Chaewon have a small argument over the phone with her girlfriend, Minju.

"I thought you said you guys will be here on time?" Chaewon sighed. The short haired girl was clearly distressed with the attention they're getting from other people. It was probably because she's holding a ridiculously picnic basket that Eunbi made her bring and also the girl she's with, Yujin was turning heads because of her looks. Yes, Yujin was incredibly attractive. Well, not until she opens her mouth and play fetch with her best friend Yena.

You could say that she really becomes a dog.

"What? You went to the Starbucks because Wonyoung threw a tantrum? God, okay... I got it. Bye."

Yujin scoffed at the mention of Wonyoung's name. It was clear as day that Wonyoung will whine like the child she is if she doesn't get what she wants. Eunbi had a soft spot for her since she's the youngest in their friend group. Wonyoung being the epitome of a sweet innocent girl, had people wrap around her finger. But she also had secrets she didn't want others to know.

Just like Yujin, Wonyoung also puts a facade.

Five minutes passed and their other friends have arrived on Yena's car. Eunbi and Hyewon were the first pair to leave the car, while Yena and Yuri followed. Yujin put her hands on her pant's pocket, trying to look casual as possible as she welcomed the hugs from her friends. While Eunbi was suffocating her, Yujin's eyes were fixed on the ground and towards the glossed leather Prada pumps that step outside from the car. Yujin examined the girl from head to toe. Jang Wonyoung was wearing a above the knees sundress with intricate flower patterns as a design. Her clothes fits her like a glove. It was almost as if Wonyoung is a model you see on magazines with a theme of summer vacation in Paris.