annyeongz

author: oatbowl

summary: yujin's pov

warning: g!p yujin

-

It was no secret that Wonyoung and Yujin were an item, and a rather expensive item, at that. Anyone who knew them—which was everyone—knew they've been together since the dawn of time, when the dinosaurs were still roaming the earth—and they never seemed to be apart.

Yujin was fiercely loyal—she was obsessed with Wonyoung after all, because who wouldn't be? She kisses the ground Wonyoung walks on, making sure to tend to her needs before her own, though Wonyoung would reprimand her for being a tad too selfless. She was ever so gentle and could never hurt a fly, but would be more than willing to break a couple bones if her girlfriend told her to.

Of course, that love was reciprocated, Wonyoung wouldn't trade Yujin for anything else—unless it was beef—but Yujin also made sure to supply her an ample amount, though she'd whine about it, saying something along the lines of I thought my meat was your favourite...

Wonyoung loves her dumb pup of a girlfriend.

"Thanks for the food, babe," Wonyoung kisses Yujin on the cheek as soon as they enter the car, who blushes a dark red. No matter how intimate they've gotten and how many years they've been together, Yujin has never seemed to be able to grasp the concept of sanity whenever Wonyoung is affectionate like this.

"Anything for you," Yujin beams at her girlfriend, reaching to buckle her seatbelt when Wonyoung grabs her hand before she could do so. Yujin freezes, looking at the hand covering hers and back up at her girlfriend, who had this look in her eyes that Yujin knew all too well. "Um, is—"

"Let me repay you, yes?" Wonyoung smirks, her hand trailing Yujin's thigh. "It's been a while."

"Baby—in broad daylight? Well, not really broad daylight, it's four in the evening, but you know what I mean... I don't wanna get arrested for public indecency... Mr. Jang is gonna put my head on a pike—"

"Relax, Yujin, this car is tinted, and the parking lot's not packed," Wonyoung sighs affectionately. "I appreciate the concern, but my dad doesn't hate you, baby. I've told you many times."

"Are you sure?" Yujin sounds unconvinced, her voice whinier than usual and it makes Wonyoung feel insane. "Every time I drop you off he's standing at the front door with his baseball bat—he's scary."

"That was one time, Yujin, and it's because he just came back from a game," Wonyoung reassures, her voice soft. "We've been together for six years—he loves you, he just doesn't want to admit that."

"But—"

"Okay, enough about my dad, I'm getting more turned off by the second," Wonyoung tuts, palming Yujin's crotch, biting her lip as she feels the bulge through the rough material of her jeans, and Yujin lets out a quiet whine. "Let's fuck."

Yujin was getting ever so turned on by Wonyoung's crudeness that only seemed to appear every once in a blue moon—Yujin would be stupid to skip past this rare opportunity.

Grabbing her by the collar, Wonyoung pulls Yujin into a heated kiss with one hand, the other quickly unzipping her fly and slipping inside of her jeans, past her boxers, making Yujin groan into her mouth.

Wonyoung's large hands quickly grab onto Yujin's growing hard-on, stroking it ever so slowly, making her girlfriend buck her hips, humping ever so slightly into her hands, wanting to feel more. Yujin can't focus on making out—not when Wonyoung had her soft hand around her dick, jacking her off.

Somehow, a handjob from Wonyoung was miles better than her own hand. Maybe she was just that obsessed with her.

"Your cock's throbbing in my hand," Wonyoung giggles when she breaks the kiss for air, and she gives it a squeeze, causing Yujin to jump in her seat.