i found my new ride (here in the backseat)

author: kapshida_love on ao3

summary:
yujin tries to steal wonyoung's car so wonyoung rides her instead.

warning: g!p yujin

.

They say money can't buy you happiness.

But money can buy you a Rolls Royce, and a Rolls Royce can get you robbed in a poorly lit alley in Itaewon while your driver leaves the car to go piss in the nearby bushes.

Money can get you choked in the backseat of said Rolls Royce, the musty smell of unwashed cotton emanating from your captor as they keep you in a chokehold- hand over your mouth as she orders you to be quiet.

Money makes sure your back view mirror is in pristine condition- and it gives you the ability to see your captor clearly- it allows you to appreciate the sharpness in her eyes and the arch of her nose- it lets you make the call that, even if she was trying to rob you of a fraction of your networth– she's hot.

And all of a sudden the seat feels hotter than it should be on an autumn night, the arm holding you in place seems less restraining and more liberating , more tantalizing – tapping into a piece of you that hasn't been touched in a long time.

Something you'd thought the clubs would bring to you tonight- but everything was boring. Money can buy you anything– but you can't buy back the time you've wasted talking to girls and guys alike trying to 'network' with you and tell you about their boring tech companies that they'd built on their own using the money from the emerald mines their grandpa owns.

Jang Wonyoung can buy anything.

That includes a driver, who seems to be in shock as he tumbles towards the car, the intruder not even noticing him until he hastily gets into the car- the musty hunk darting towards the exit, curses under her breath- shoving Wonyoung to the side only for the captured to say–

"Lock the door!"

Mr. Park has the sharpest reflexes Wonyoung has ever seen in a 60 year old, and just before the thief could make her escape, she finds herself trapped in the royce she'd just been trying to steal moments ago, both Wonyoung and Mr Park staring at her- her back turned away from them, frozen in place.

"Put your hands up and turn around." Wonyoung continues to order, and Mr Park is clearly concerned, while Wonyoung's hand reaches for the gun she'd always chucked into her purse for (almost) this exact purpose.

"Fucking hell. Just let me go. I won't bother you anymore."

"Like hell I'd do that?! You just tried to kill me!"

"I didn't! You just scream so fucking loud!"

"Okay but you still just tried to steal my fucking car."

"Like you couldn't just buy another one." the thief grumbles, and Mr Park shrugs at the statement- Wonyoung can't help but roll her eyes- it was true. They had 3 cars just like this at home. But still- you can't just steal shit. That's like- the most popular law. Even kindergarteners know that.

"Drive."

"What the fuck?!" the intruder finally turns around- and Wonyoung's observation wasn't wrong- she is hot. Short choppy hair covered by a tattered hoodie- a disgusting looking white tank top under it, all sorts of unidentifiable stains on it. She had ruined cargo pants on- Wonyoung can't tell if those holes were by design or by accident- her shoes had holes in them- her right toe visible through one particularly large hole in the fabric of the shoe.