Exhausted

author: Anonymous

summary: Wonyoung is tired. Yujin takes good care of her and shows her how to let go.

-

Yujin ran a gentle finger down Wonyoung's arm. She was curled around Wonyoung, spooning her from behind and laying as close as possible. With her head resting on a fist, Yujin looked down at her girlfriend, slowly and softly running her finger up and down Wonyoung's bare arm.

They were in the middle of overseas promotion, and Wonyoung had trudged back to their hotel room with a dark cloud over her head. Yujin had dragged her into the shower immediately, washing away the grime of the day and helping the younger relax. Wonyoung had practically melted against her. It had been up to Yujin to wash them both and, eventually, she'd dragged Wonyoung into bed, covering them both with the blankets and pulling her into her arms.

They'd been laying like this for a bit now, with Wonyoung taking comfort in Yujin's presence and Yujin lazily offering her support. It was a little odd to be laying silently like this, but Wonyoung was starting to feel better. Yujin's body was warm against her and the post-shower dampness was making her sleepy. She felt herself begin to drift off.

Then, Yujin's lips pressed against her shoulder. Wonyoung's eyes jumped open again. The kiss only lasted a moment, but it sent heat spreading through her body. Yujin kissed Wonyoung's shoulder again, only slightly off from the last one.

Yujin was doing her best to comfort Wonyoung, not sure what she could say to make her feel better. She settled for silent affection, instead. Wonyoung's skin was warm under her lips as she kissed a trail along her girlfriend's shoulder, slowly making her way to Wonyoung's neck.

When she pressed a soft kiss to the spot where Wonyoung's shoulder met her neck, she heard her draw in a slow and shaking breath. Encouraged, Yujin continued her trail and nipped at the delicate skin of Wonyoung's long neck. Wonyoung pushed her head into the pillow, giving Yujin more access.

"Feeling better?" Yujin mumbled into Wonyoung's skin before swiping her tongue over damp skin.

Wonyoung hummed, pushing herself back against Yujin. "I don't have the energy to do anything."

"Well," Yujin replied, heart, skipping a beat at Wonyoung's tired voice, "you don't have to. Just relax and let me know if it's too much, ok?"

Wonyoung nodded and Yujin resumed her kissing. She nipped and sucked her way up to Wonyoung's jaw, sighing happily into her ear. Wonyoung shivered against her, her ass moving against Yujin and her arm reaching back to grab Yujin's hand and place it on her breast.

Immediately, Yujin squeezed it, drawing a low moan from Wonyoung. She kept her touch light and slow. Her fingertip drew a careful circle around Wonyoung's nipple until it puckered. Yujin knew that Wonyoung liked a rough touch and that this slow movement wouldn't be enough for her, but she kept it up, wanting to tease her for as long as possible.

Wonyoung pushed her chest into Yujin's hand trying to get more. Yujin didn't obey. Instead, she took her hand away from Wonyoung's breast entirely. She scraped her nails over Wonyoung's abs, tracing each one with the reverence it deserved. The muscles jumped under her touch.

Yujin's devotion to driving Wonyoung crazy was working. Wonyoung's body was growing hot, and she wanted more than a barely there brush of Yujin's fingers. Whining, Wonyoung looked over her shoulder to pout at Yujin. Before she could say anything, her dark-haired girlfriend kissed her deeply, swiping her tongue over her lips and demanding entrance.

Wonyoung opened her mouth willingly, rolling onto her back for a better angle. One of her hands tangled into Yujin's hair and the other clutched the sheets. Yujin's mouth was passionate and dominating, but her touch on Wonyoung's body was still achingly light. Her finger circled Wonyoung's belly button before moving upward again to cup Wonyoung's breast.