Chapter 6

Chapter 6

In the main hall, everyone was still fighting over Yun Weishan's identity.

Yun Weishan knew in her heart that if she made one mistake, she would be forever doomed. She seemed to be teetering on a thread on a cliff, trying her best to maintain her panicked breathing, and Han Ya Si's instructions to her flashed back in her mind.

No matter what happens, Yun Weishan must bite herself to death.

She tried her best to calm down and raised her head to meet Gong Shangjue's cold gaze.

Yun Weishan asked back: "Mr. Gong Er, what's wrong with my identity?"

Gong Shangjue avoided the question and only said: "I have a few questions that I would like to ask Miss Yun first."

Yun Weishan nodded: "Ask."

Gong Shangjue: "On the day the girl left home, did she encounter any bad people at home?"

Yun Weishan breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this question, and her expression relaxed obviously.

That day at Yun's house, the window of the originally sealed room was suddenly opened, and the cold wind poured in. Han Ya Si swooped into the house, and in an instant they tapped the acupuncture points of the mother and daughter. The maid was also knocked unconscious by the ejected comb.

When the mother woke up again, Yun Weishan, who had replaced the bride, had already put on her wedding dress, and her head was covered with a red square scarf, making her invisible. Facing the bride-to-be, no one will lift her veil at will.

She comforted the woman and said that she was just robbed by gangsters. Although she lost some things, everyone was fine.

The woman was very frightened after hearing this. She murmured that the world was unsafe and wanted her daughter to marry into the palace as soon as possible. Yun Weishan was successfully sent out of the Yun family.

It was not surprising that Gong Shangjue found this out.

At this moment, everyone's eyes turned to Yun Weishan.

Yun Weishan said calmly: "...There was a thief at home who stole some gold and silver jewellery, but fortunately no one in the family was injured."

Gong Shangjue asked: "Then why was it never reported?"

Yun Weishan looked embarrassed: "On the wedding day, something bad happened to some evil people. It was a bit bad. I was afraid that the palace might think it was bad luck. Besides, my family was not injured. It is not a big deal, so I hid it." As she said, turned to Gong Ziyu. She knew that he was the only person who could help her, and deliberately bowed slightly to plead guilty: "Please sword wielder to punish the sin."

Gong Ziyu immediately reassured: "I can understand human nature." After saying that, he turned to Gong Shangjue with a slightly dissatisfied expression: "Just found this? Can you say that her identity is inconsistent with this trivial matter?"

Gong Shangjue narrowed his eyes and stared at Yun Weishan dangerously: "The palace guards went to the girl's hometown, Lixi Town, and asked the servants of the Yun family with the painter's portrait. However, no one recognized your portrait. .”

His green jade attendant Jin came out again, holding the portrait in his hand.

In Lixi Town, he took Yun Weishan's portrait and asked an old woman from the Yun family. But the old woman frowned and shook her head.

Jin Fu and other attendants looked at each other, a little surprised.

After hearing this, Gong Ziyu looked at Yun Weishan in disbelief.