Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Beside the lava spring, Gong Ziyu was wearing a half-sleeved close-fitting water jacket and was already covered in sweat. He swung the hammer and struck the rudimentary blade surface. Every time he struck the hammer, sparks flew everywhere.

Jin Fan stood by the stove blowing wind, sometimes looking at the knife, sometimes looking at Gong Ziyu, with complicated eyes. But Gong Ziyu was dedicated to his purpose, his bright black eyes seemed to be burning with two balls of flames, and he completely forgot about what happened outside the cave.

The atmosphere in the back mountain suddenly became tense. A group of yellow jade attendants carrying lanterns entered the Moon Palace, Snow Palace and Flower Palace to search for suspicious people. Even the front mountain did not stop. In all the palace gates and courtyards, servants stood in rows with their necks exposed, and the green jade attendants checked in turn whether there were any red birthmarks.

Gong Shangjue and Gong Yuanzhi wore weapons and stood guard outside the hospital with stern expressions. This incident made Gong Shangjue frightened. He has always been suspicious of Lady Wuji, and now that Lady Wuji has been killed, it means that there is another Wufeng master lurking at the palace gate. This person comes and goes without a trace. He can easily seriously injure the lady in the ancestral hall. His skills are deep, and he can plan. The person is a formidable enemy and cannot let up in the slightest.

In the diagnosis and treatment room, a group of medical doctors, servants, and Elder Yue were busy around Gong Huanyu, who was lying on the bed. His long hair was still dishevelled, and the dirty clothes on his body were changed. The servants were carrying water. He washes his dirty hands and feet.

In another room of the hospital, Lady Wuji lay paralyzed on the bed, her wounds had been treated, and her eyes were wrapped in gauze oozing with blood.

***

After several days of busy forging, by the lava spring, Gong Ziyu held the black iron knife handle and raised it. A dark and shiny black knife was in front of him.

After the knife was finished, Gong Ziyu and Jin Fan happily walked out of the cave and saw the playboy waiting outside. Gong Ziyu raised his sword to show off to Mr. Hua, but he saw Mr. Hua to look at him with a stern face: "Lord Sword Wielder..."

After listening to Hua Gongzi's story, Gong Ziyu and Jin Fan ran directly to the hospital, but saw Huang Yu guarding the door and stopping them.

Jin Fan asked: "He's the sword wielder here, how dare you stop him?"

Huang Yushi immediately saluted Gong Ziyu and said: "Master Yu, please forgive me. The elder has ordered that no one is allowed to enter."

"How presumptuous! Is that what you call Mr. Yu?! If you don't call him sword wielder, you will be severely punished!"

Gong Ziyu walked into the room and saw the disfigured Gong Huanyu. He looked at him again and again, his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe it for a moment, and exclaimed "Brother——"

The dead Gong Huanyu was sitting there alive at this moment, but his cheeks were thin, and his face was pale, but his smile was as gentle as before, and he weakly called out: "Ziyu."

Only then did Gong Ziyu react. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he shouted excitedly: "Brother! Brother!..."

Listening to Gong Ziyu's cry calling for her brother from next door, Lady Wuji became excited and began to struggle, but she could only make a vague sound in her throat. At this time, she was seriously injured. She could no longer speak or see. There was faint red blood oozing out of the gauze covering her eyes. Upon seeing this, Jin Jian, who was guarding her, hurriedly approached and carefully distinguished the sound coming from her throat. It sounded like "...sh" or "...yu...". This syllable kept repeating.