Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The lake surface is sparkling, reflecting the bright moonlight, the wind blows the petals from nowhere, and the fallen flowers are colorful and beautiful. However, Gong Ziyu was sitting on the trestle by the water, looking lonely, his eyes were red, and his lonely figure looked lonely and desolate in the wind.

Behind her, Yun Weishan came over, and she slowly walked towards Gong Ziyu with a bowl of medicine.

"Sir, drink the medicine first, otherwise the heat poison in your body will attack again..."

Gong Ziyu didn't look back, still looking down at the water.

Gong Ziyu forced a smile, but the redness in his eyes was clearly visible: "If there was no trial grass, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to hear your true words for the rest of my life..."

"Even if there is no testimonial grass, everything I say to the young master is sincere."

Gong Ziyu didn't want to hear any more, stood up, turned and left. He was limping, and his back looked a little sad and funny.

In the library pavilion, Gong Ziyu took the pestle and mortar and pounded it in the mortar as if to vent his anger. The dull impact sound continued to echo, making it even more dull.

Mr. Yue came behind him, sighed and said, "Brother, please don't break my mortar."

Gong Ziyu pounded it a few times harder: "If it breaks, I'll pay you... Elder Yue, will your trial grass make mistakes?"

"What answer would you like to hear?"

"I want to hear the truth."

"You saved her from danger several times and tried the medicine yourself. Do you regret it?"

"I worked hard to develop the antidote, not only for her, but also for myself, in order to pass the trial to become a sword bearer and protect the tribe. Although I don't like Gong Shangjue, what he said is right. If I only have an affair between man and woman in my heart, even If I don't care about the lives of my family's bloodline, I'm not worthy of the word 'blade wielding'."

"Master Yu is young and has a deep heart. He is a blessing to the palace. But if you have a big heart, you will pretend to have many things, and your heart will inevitably become heavy. The human heart is like a big, big empty house, filled with thousands of gold and silver. Even if it is not full, silk and satin will not fill it up enough, but as long as there is a little light, just a little, it can fill the entire heart. When the heart is open and warm, it will not feel heavy."

Gong Ziyu's hand in pounding the medicine slowed down and gradually stopped. He raised his head and looked at Mr. Yue.

Mr. Yue asked: "Do you know how to write the word 'love'?"

"Of course I know."

Mr. Yue: "The beginning of love is a little light in the heart. It is always good to have a little light in a person's heart."

Gong Ziyu's eyes turned red, and he murmured: "A little bit of your heart, a little bit of your heart..."

Mr. Yue put down an oil lamp in front of Gong Ziyu: "It's always good to have a little light in a person's heart."

Mr. Yue put down the lamp and left lightly.

***

Since Gong Shangjue returned from the Moon Palace, his mood seems to have relaxed a lot and he is no longer so depressed. That morning, he was drinking tea in the courtyard and called Shangguan Qian to serve him. Gong Yuanzhi walked in from outside covered with morning dew.