Chapter 23

Chapter 23

There is hidden murderous intent everywhere in the palace gate.

Scattered snowflakes fell from the sky. A pair of cloth shoes walked slowly towards the Snow Palace.

The flying sickle behind Wan Qi'ai shone with a cold light, and the iron chains on Feilian jingled. He raised his head, looked at the tea set left on the stone platform and the courtyard in front, and laughed twice.

Gong Yuanzhi heard the sound of a bell coming from somewhere.

On the railing of the Corner Palace courtyard, Han Yi Ke squatted on one foot, maintaining an extremely difficult balance posture. He wore Buddhist beads and looked at Gong Yuanzhi, who was completely unaware of his arrival, with an aura of compassion.

Beixu walked at the entrance of the Flower Palace Sword Tomb. Behind him, the bodies of four or five guards had fallen on the ground. His messy hair was flying in the wind, like a ball of poisonous snakes.

***

On the steps in front of the palace, there were crowds of people. Zi Yi's skills were extremely fast, and her thin sword was like lightning. Gong Ziyu had no time to guard against it. Just when he was about to hit the sword, a similar thin sword quickly stabbed Zi Yi from the side, blocking Zi Yi's blade.

The other bride took off her veil and it was Yun Weishan.

"Ayun!"

"Master, be careful!"

Ziyi said calmly: "I guessed it right, Yun Weishan, you really betrayed Wufeng."

"I have an appointment with Wu Feng. Once the task is completed, I will be free. I couldn't help myself before, but now I can choose."

"You're so pathetic. You still don't understand. Once you join Wufeng, you have no choice."

Yun Weishan looked at the other person with sympathetic eyes, as if looking at her past self, "You are the one who is pitiful."

Yun Weishan and Gong Ziyu teamed up to deal with Ziyi, but found that Ziyi's martial arts was extremely high, and it was very difficult to even maintain a tie, let alone subdue the opponent.

At the same time, Jin Fu led his guards to fight with the remaining five brides, always besieging the five brides on the steps and platform, preventing them from having the opportunity to escape and enter the palace gate.

Suddenly, Jin Fu made a gesture, and several guards who had been waiting in ambush appeared on the roof. They took off the fireworks tubes hidden on the red silk, took out the hidden copper tube weapons from the fireworks tubes, and took aim with their hands.

It turned out that the pile of boxes and countless fireworks tubes that the playboy asked his servants to move at that time were the new hidden weapon Mountain Destroyer that he and Gong Zishang jointly developed. They sent all these mountain swords to the front mountain and hid them under the eaves to protect the safety of the sword bearer.

The bride charmers were a little surprised when they saw this.

Ziyi sneered and said, "It turns out there was an ambush!"

Gong Ziyu said: "Today there will be no front and no return."

The Huang Jade attendants took aim at the rooftops, encircling them, and aimed their powder nozzles at all the brides.

No one noticed that Shangguan Qian quietly left the square in front of the palace. Suddenly, she heard the screams of countless women behind her, followed by a series of explosions. When she turned around, she saw thick flames, thick smoke, flying earth and rocks, and the brides had already turned into a bloody fire. She just hesitated for a moment, but decided decisively to leave.