Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yun Weishan did not go back to her room, but sneaked into Shangguan Qian's room. She searched everywhere, her eyes quickly scanning every inch of the ground, but found nothing.

She knew what that gesture meant, and she couldn't help but become nervous, and her rapid breathing made her chest rise and fall.

On the river bank, the reflective water surface made Gong Yuanzhi squint his eyes. He put his hands in front of his eyes and saw Shangguan Qian walking towards him.

Shangguan Qian bowed slightly and said, "Master Zhi, you've been waiting for a long time."

The wide sleeves fluttered slightly. Gong Yuanzhi looked at her cuffs curiously, and Shangguan Qian subconsciously hid her hand back.

Gong Yuanzhi asked: "What did you take?"

The hands behind her back tightened subconsciously, Shangguan Qian's expression remained as usual, but she smiled a little shyly: "Nothing special."

Gong Yuanzhi calmly walked around Shangguan Qian: "Show me."

She hesitated for a while and found that Gong Yuanzhi's expression was very serious and solemn.

So, she moved her left hand to her body, and a red kit appeared in her hand. Gong Yuanzhi stretched out his hand to take it, but Shangguan Qian retracted her hand. Gong Yuanzhi's brows grew cold as he leaned forward and took the red kit.

At the same time, when Gong Yuanzhi leaned over, Shangguan Qian wanted to take the opportunity to put the concealed weapon pouch in her right cuff back to his waist. As a result, Gong Yuanzhi moved too quickly and took the red pouch in her hand and moved it away.

With her hand empty, Shangguan Qian had no choice but to take her right hand back and hide the pouch back in her cuff.

Gong Yuanzhi opened the top of the red brocade bag, looked inside, then tied the top tightly and threw it back to Shangguan Qian.

"My brother never carries these golden and flashy things."

Shangguan Qian had a strange look on her face. She was a little anxious because she didn't put the concealed weapon bag back, but she still pretended to be disappointed.

"I just want to make Mr. Gong Er happy."

Gong Yuanzhi turned around: "I don't know if this gift can make my brother happy, but if it gets dark and I haven't sent you over, he will definitely not be happy."

Shangguan Qian pinched the suede bag in her hand, calmed her breathing, and followed.

The sky was getting dark, Yun Weishan came out of the room, and Gong Ziyu was still waiting for her.

She delayed for a long time, but he was not impatient at all. He was catching a ginkgo leaf happily and asked softly: "Is there anything you forgot to bring?"

Yun Weishan shook her head: "I've kept Sword Wielder waiting for a long time. Let's go."

Gong Zishang and Jin Fan walked in front. There was silence behind them. Gong Zishang secretly looked back at them and found that both of them were a little reserved.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk, it's broad daylight, fish and water are happy." Gong Zishang smacked her lips.

Jin Fan had a headache: "That's really not how it is used!"

Gong Ziyu walked silently beside Yun Weishan and didn't speak much. He only occasionally asked Yun Weishan to pay attention to the steps.

Gong Zishang looked at it with a serious expression on her face: "What a wonderful couple of golden boys and girls. I'm actually a little sad. How should I put it? There's a feeling that the child is too big to be left alone."