PROLOGUE

It was a stormy night at the city of kyoto... we see the rain pour down as thunder and lightning are seen in the distance. In an alley way we see a man running seemingly trying to get away from something... or someone...

man : i got to get out of here... t-there is something back there. i got to ge-

before the man could finish his sentence, a hooking anchor grabbed the man by his leg as his face filled with fear as he was getting dragged back to the darkness of the alleyway...

man : n-no.. no NO PLEASE! SPARE ME ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING PLEASE... YOU WANT MONEY? I-I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY...

the man pleaded with whoever grabbed him trying to get away... but we see a pair of red eyes in the darkness staring at the man... as the man was dragged into the alleyway screaming in fear as we hear a small gunshot... before blood dripped and slid across the rainy floor. The patriot had gotten another kill...

Patriot POV

Patriot : hmm... it seems i have gotten my target... a business man for $100 000, the contractor from America really wanted him dead... well now i have to hide the body somewhere...

The patriot then grabbed the body and disappeared into the stormy night... the body of the man he killed he took with him to hide so that no one could find the body... only leaving the blood at the kill scene...

2 days later...

We now see the patriot or his real name, uji at his house... he is currently watching some soccer... that is when he heard a ringing voice from his phone and stood up to grab the phone to answer said call...

Uji : ... hello? who is this

??? : hello Uji, or should i say the patriot...

Uji : who are you?! how do you know my alias?

??? : well you see... i am part of the Japanese government and i have a proposal for you...

Uji : ok... go on? tell me more...

??? : i want you to join class 3e of kunigigaoka junior highschool... to help assassinate their teacher with the other students.

Uji : ... excuse me? help the students assassinate their own teacher? why would they even do that?!

??? : well because their teacher is no normal teacher... it is an alien who will destroy the earth by graduation next year... so will you agree?

Uji : hmm... fine i'll agree... thats all i will say... but tell me the details of their teacher will you?

??? : hmm ok... their teacher is a massive yellow octopus creature named "koro sensei"... he has a top speed of mach 20 and is only damageable with specially designed "anti sensei bullets"... they are bbs that are specially designed which are harmless to humans but are very dangerous and the only thing we have currently able to damage the creature...

Uji : so thats all the info you have huh? k ill come tomorrow... and ill see what creature it is by myself!

??? : thank you... patriot...

the call ends as uji looks at the phone in confusion at the conversation he had with the man... he then went to the kitchen to cook some food as he is currently hungry... and 20 minutes later he has some food...

Uji : now this looks like a very good meal... :D

 :D