Time for some new weapons

No one POV

It was a very stormy night... rain poured down across the streets as thunder and lightning were seen and heard across the dark sky, illuminated by a full moon. The city was bright as ever as the lights were on and everyone was in their houses sleeping nicely, except Assassins...

Uji : hmm... i guess it's time huh? The patriot hunts once more... and the night with the full moon makes this 10x easier... heh maybe this day wont be so bad after all! After those kids from the other classes made my day worse...

He looked in front of him and opened his hidden armory containing his various custom weapons and thousands of bullets with other equipment... he then approached the middle where his assassin clothing is at and places it on... he looks at his hands which are holding the helmet of the armor and knows who will come out

Patriot : i guess... it is time i let the patriot out once again to hint the night huh? Well then lets get this over with and get a score streak shall we?

He looks at the mirror before placing his steel helmet on... as his eyes glow bright red and he goes to the roof top, his armor glistening in the moonlight as he looks on his phone for missions and contracts. After selecting a few missions and contracts he leaps out and away to go find and search for his targets!

2 hours later

The patriot has just finished killing multiple targets around the city, he stared at the dead man in front of him, a gang leader he was told to kill for €25 000. A very large prize for just one man but he seems to be the leader of a very massive yokai group... Sad that the entire gang had been obliterated by the patriot in one night...

Patriot : A leader of a Yokai group huh? It surely was massive and they had lots of fighters but i guess even a hundred people couldn't take me on...

Patriot looked at the bloodstained walls and the quiet atmosphere he is surrounded by... and a couple of dead bodies too. The hallways filled with the corpses of the yokai members each tried to kill Uji but failed in doing so... The once clean building has turned into a bloody area of chaos and death...

Patriot : now then... how do i clean this all up?? I never really killed an entire building, or have to clean it... well meh thats a problem for future me! Now to confirm this mission... and probably tell that an accident happen, ye thats it!

Patriot then confirmed the mission getting the mission payment of €25 000! He then went and cleaned all the stains taking 1 hour, and when he checked the time, Patriot saw that it was already 3am, so he turned on his watch and activated a secret mode which made a holo display tablet appear on his arm...

He Then went on the holo display and sent orders for multiple custom weapons which include, an m61, M249 and RPD! He ordered and customized them to his own needs and gave them a good finishing look and ordered them from his supplier from the US... now to just wait for the weapons to arrive as he payed the Supplier already!