Back to Kyoto!

Uji (thoughts) : Ah shit here we give again... Kyoto huh? i have head so much fucking memories which are both good and bad associated with this particular fucking city. And do i enjoy Kyoto yes... would i go back? yes... but with my friends? that is a little bit more... uncomfortable since i mostly go to Kyoto alone, welp ima just see what they all do at Kyoto and ill probably help them...

As Uji was deep in thought, he was then called outside to the courtyard where everyone else was already there with Karasuma, Karasuma then went on to explain about Kyoto and their mission there. He also explained what to do and to plan the route first before going... Uji was pretty much alone when he was tapped on the shoulder by Hayami as he turned around

Uji : Hmm? What is it Hayami?

Hayami : Well i was wondering if you wanna join our group?

Uji : Group huh? well who is in the group other than you?

Hayami : Well there is me, Chiba, Suguya and Mimura! we only have 4 people so i was wondering if you wanna join since you seem to not be in a group...

Uji : Hmmm... meh sure why not?

Hayami : Great! Ill be with the group near Chiba's table, go there if you wanna know our plans!

Hayami then walked to the group as Uji goes to his steel weapon case seeing what weapons he brought to class, he closed the case and went to the group to discuss what they should do in Kyoto, he was mainly talking with the other 2 snipers of class 3e in his group, Hayami and Chiba snd does sometime talk with Suguya and Mimuka... then Koro sensei appeared with a massive book for everyone...

Uji : What the hell is this book? its so big and like thick as hell, is this a dictionary or something?

Maehara : Yea! What the hell is this?

Koro sensei : It is a book i made about all the sightseeing spots of Kyoto, and popular shops with skills needed! It also has a limited edition model of the Kinkaku-Ji which i made last night!

Uji :What the hell how excited are you?

Several days later...

We see all of the students at the station, with class A - D taking the luxurious carts while class 3e had to take the normal carts, All of class 3e was waiting for their turn to get in their cart while the other classes teased them about having to ride in the normal carts while they were able to ride in the luxurious carts... of course that wasnt fair but what can you do? Uji then arrived in his normal Black-Red hoodie and shirt with jeans and he was carrying his bag and a steel case!

Uji : Finally im here, luckily just before boarding. Jeez i woke up late since last night was eventful, welp now i gotta find my group and where they are...

Uji then walked towards his group but as he walked there, he saw the weirdest thing approaching, yea it was miss bitch with hollywood bull crap outfit for a school trip, ma'am you aren't a celebrity or someshit...

Bitch sensei : Hello everyone, sorry i am late...

Maehara : bitch sensei why are you wearing this?

Bitch sensei : well because a lady needs to get dressed for a trip!

Uji : Bitch sensei can you please change... you are not from hollywood ma'am

Karasuma Sensei : I agree with Uji, change now...

Bitch sensei : Karasuma please dont be so rigid-

Karasuma : I said change now...

Bitch sensei looked shocked a little and went to change with a depressed face as Uji looked at her with a deadpan face knowing that aint what you wear for a trip and that its good she will change to a much more formal attire for a trip with fucking children...