A̴̖̽R̷̨̀Ĉ̷͎H̵̞̓Ḯ̵̪V̴͚̄E̶̯͋ ̶̺̎0̴͔̏0̷̜͊1̴̳̔

9 Years before the destruction of the moon, Kyoto Japan

It was a stormy night at Kyoto, The dark clouds covered the sky and the loud sounds of thunder were heard across the city as Lightning shined in the air, sometimes striking the ground. As the rain poured onto the beautiful city of Kyoto, it's residence were sleeping safely in their houses... but for some unlucky people they were targets of hunters of the night.... Assassins... Kyoto was a city known for being a hotspot for assassins, with multiple assassination attempts being held in the city... and on this night it seems one particular assassin has decided to hunt again....

On top of the roof of a massive building is an assassin who is seen watching and looking for his targets, his face covered in a steel helmet and his body covered by a durable yet light weight armor made from an unknown material. The assassin opens his mask revealing it to be a 7yr old Uji looking down upon the entire city, the lights illuminating said city against the dark sky...

Patriot : Kyoto, a beautiful city in might say... well it could be better if there was no rain but it is what it is... never knew its been 1 year since i started becoming an assassin, time really flies past when you do an actually fun activity huh? Well then enough of that, what is the contract i was assigned to in Kyoto even. I actually forgot what the contract was... what the fuck is wrong with my memory today? Well what ever it is lemme just check to see what was the contract u was assigned again... and actually accept the contact given by the person...

The Patriot then opened his holo display tablet which glowed with a dark and bright blue light as she swiped against the holographic screen with his fingers checking for the contract in his contracts list... and as he kept swiping he found the contract he was assigned too, it was to kill a corrupt executive of a company, said to be known to have not payed his workers and was extremely corrupt with the money he was given, and it seems that the executive was visiting Kyoto for his holiday... soon to be his worst mistake which will inevitably send him to the after life.... he accepted the contract seeing the info of the target...

Patriot : So thats who i gotta kill huh? A man named Gegso Pout.... seems to be an American Chinese descendant... moved here when he was 4 with his parents and became corrupt after becoming an executive of a massive company... well then lets see where he is staying and what kind of guards are guarding him... and lets hope it'll be a challenge...

He then checked the Info of the target seeing he is staying at a luxurious hotel in the 10th floor, room 1034.... he seems to be traveling in an armored Limo and is at all times guarded by at least 10 guards near his location... an interesting and good defense, but not impossible to pierce and for the Patriot... not that much of a challenge. He closed the Holo tablet and looked upon the city knowing things are about to go down. Kyoto will now be the place of another assassination attempt, and this time one aimed at one of the richest people in kyoto currently...

1 hour after contract accepted

After an hour, the Patriot was seen jumping from building to building as he has located the hotel the target is staying in and is rapidly approaching the location, he brought 3 weapons, a sniper, an SMG and a halberd. He carried all 3 on his back and rushed to the location of the target as fast as he could, he checked the time seeing it had just reached 1 AM, an extremely effective time to kill as the target would be tired and sleeping at the time. He just had to really worry about the guards as he had rented the entire 10th floor to himself.

He sees the hotel in the distance as he arrives in front of the hotel, he then sneaked behind to the backside and started climbing the hotel using his hands and feet, as he kept climbing he made sure to count each step up and finally he made it to the 10th floor, now he just had to find an entry way into the floor. As he looked around he saw a vent... and he knew what to do next...