Grown up Time

Bitch sensei : You are Shiota Nagisa right?

Bitch sensei then approached nagisa and then... proceeded to fucking french kiss him... which Uji considers a pedophile act... everyone then stared in shock as Nagisa was... shocked and stunned from the French kiss... as Bitch sensei looked at the knocked out Nagisa in her chest/breast... who was very stunned...

Uji (thoughts) : ... what the fuck in gods name am i seeing right now... a teacher kissing a student in front of other students... does this count as an act of being a pedophile? Cause i certainly do count it as one and i do not like what i just saw... the only thing that can fix this is 8 gallons of bleach and a lighter to burn my eyes... plus a trip to the church and some holy water... God this is much worse to see then ripping out someone's guts...

Bitch sensei : Go to the staff room after this ok? I want to know what info you have on that creature named koro sensei...

She then let him go as Nagisa fell to the ground unresponsive as Bitch sensei looked at all the other students also around her... which were partly still in shock after the action she did towards Nagisa...

Bitch Sensei : To the rest of you aswell, if you have any information regarding the creature.. come forward to me and i will reward you... as for the girls, you can choose one if my men and they will be your reward.

Everyone then saw 3 men approach them carrying large black cases, similar to the one Uji brought to school... as everyone looked in shock and confusion and Uji looks in amusement looking at 3 "professional" assassins... which was a pathetic site to see for him...

Uji (thoughts) : Seriously? Is this really the best assassins she can hire... they don't look professional and they just revealed themselves to basically everyone in the class room... wow so far you guys really act "professional"... which is a site to behold...

Bitch Sensei : A professional Assassin needs skill and connections to live up to their name and titles. You brats should just stay out of the way and watch the plan unfold... oh and get in the way of my assassination plan and i will kill you myself.

While she was talking... Uji just walked away being bored of how pretty pathetic the assassins were... and them being seduced to do this by Bitch sensei... Uji then went into the class and took his steel case as he leaped out the window and started walking to the forest to practice his aim and skills... but he was called out by Bitch sensei as everyone stared at him carrying the steel case...

Bitch sensei : Hey brat! Where do you think you are going huh? You should be heading back to class and what are you carrying inside that steel case? Hand it over to me and let me see what is inside that steel case!

Uji : yea no... i aint letting you of all people touch this steel case you bitch! Now how about you shut the fuck up and let me do my own shit and you doyour own shit with those 3 "professional" seduced assassins you got... now toodaaloo you bitch and fuck off...

Bitch sensei was shocked at what Uji said towards her and told one of the "professional" assassins to go and knock/beat up/kill Uji... and as the assassin approached Uji and where he stood... Uji reappeared behind him as the assassin realized who he was fighting... dread filled him as he looked at the figure behind him... a man who could end everyone here in a fell swoop... he realized Uji... is the Patriot... the number 1 assassin in the world... and he is facing him...

Assassin : Y- yo - you a - are t - th - the - pa

Uji (whispering) : Say my name or tell anyone who i am... and i will make you experience hell and true agony... so get out of my sight... now...

The moment Uji whispered that into his ear... the assassin dropped to the ground with the face of true feat and terror as the other 2 assassins and Bitch sensei looked in shock and confusion of what happened in front of them... seeing a kid take out an assassin... through intimidation?! Uji then looked at them and glared before walking off into the mountains...