Professor Bitch

Uji POV

The next day we see uji at class leaning at the wall this time near the windows, but he was sleeping as he is pretty tired from the night before, where he stayed till 3 am hunting targets. He was then woken up by the door of the classroom opening and he saw koro sensei, karasuma sensei and a woman that seems to be... extremely clingy to koro sensei...

Uji : ... what the hell am i seeing... am i seeing a woman clinging to koro sensei?... this is the weirdest stuff i have seen today...

Karasuma : let me introduce you to your new foreign language teacher...

Irina : Nice to meet you! My name is Irina Jevalic!

Karasuma : the school is hoping that you all would be exposed to foreign languages. She will take over half off your english class if you do not mind

Koro sensei : I have no comment

Uji then looked at the conversation as he looked at the woman clinging on to koro sensei, it was definitely weird seeing a woman clinging onto an aliens... tentacle... and then he saw koro sensei's face change from yellow to a bright pink...

Uji : ... from the color of the expression... i am gonna guess that he is... attracted to those breasts... and i am very sure he is a simp... i don't know how to think about this

Irina : the more i look at you the more handsome you look, those 2 eyes that look like viagra pills, and your floppy arms, you have really captivated my heart!

The whole of class e glared at koro sensei as they see him... simping for irina sensei because of her big breasts... and everyone hates what they are seeing... and uji is also glaring at both of them and very pissed by the comparison of koro sensei's eyes and... pills...

Uji :... why the fuck would you compare it to a pill, and why.. WHY THE FUCK VIAGRA PILLS?! What the hell were you doing before this?!... jesus christ i have seen everything i need to bleach my eyes...

But uji wondered why a teacher was hired under the current circumstances and they have to kill koro sensei... unless irina is no normal teacher... she could be a hired assassin...

Some time later...

Some time passed and it is followed by multiple lessons, before we see all of class 3e trying to kill koro sensei while playing soccer... and it seems uji has a plan up his sleeve's...

Koro sensei : hey pass!

Koro sensei then passed the ball to Uji who started to juggle the soccer ball, he then threw it on his shoulders as he slid it from one shoulder to the other before kicking it with his right leg, but he also flicked a bb towards Koro sensei... Koro sensei saw the bullet and dodged it thinking he escaped Uji's kill attempt...

Koro sensei : *giggles* your first miss Uji

Uji : are you sure about that... Koro sensei?...

The moment Uji said that, we see under the ground a sensor mine... it detected Koro sensei moving above it and activated as near the sensor mines... are 4 green anti sensei spears Uji created... they have the properties of the blades but he also made it so that when the spears touch Koro sensei, they will rapidly harden into a solid material. The plan worked as the 4 spears launched at Koro sensei from under the ground not giving Koro sensei time to react as 4 of his tentacles were stabbed by the spears... immediately the spears hardened and trap Koro sensei as he looked shocked at the situation he is in. Uji though is grinning a little looking at how his plan worked and he now trapped Koro sensei as he cant move...

Uji : meet my newest weapon... "Obduratus spears"... these spears are specifically designed to harden when in contact with you or any creature with your attributes... but these are just prototypes so they will unharden on a short amount of time... and the way they are activated?... well that is a secret only i will know... :D

Everyone else looked shocked at the new weapon Uji has introduced into the battlefield against Koro sensei... and the prototype obduratus spears seem to be very effective against Koro sensei... Koro sensei also looked shocked at the new weapon...

Koro sensei : ...w-what the... spears?? Uji i am very impressed with your skill and creativity! You even managed to slice 4 off my tentacles off again, that is an impressive feat!

The spears then unhardened as Koro sensei then was able to move again looking at his 4 sliced off tentacles as he regenerated them quickly... though he seems excited looking at his new challenge that will make his assassination more interesting as he looked at Uji in excitement!

Koro sensei : well then Uji, you have certainly made my assassination more interesting, but you know that using these tricks over and over again will not be effective right??

Uji : of course i know Koro sensei, an assassin will always have more tricks hidden under his sleeves! And i certainly have more tricks against you Koro sensei... so lets see how you fare against those tricks shall we?

Everyone then returned to normal after the shock of seeing koro sensei have 4 of his tentacles being cut of bu Uji again... but thats when they hear something and look at Irina running down the stairs calling at koro sensei...

Irina : Koro sensei! Koro sensei!

She ran towards Koro sensei and cuddled? To him once again... which was very weird as Uji stared at this in confusion...

Uji : what the fuck is she doing... is this... seduction or smth...

Irina : Koro sensei! I heard that you are very fast! Is that true?

Koro sensei who is blushing gets his pinkface again meaning he is perverted/embarrassed, or something like that...

Koro sensei : heh, well im not that fast...

Irina : i really wanna taste some Vietnamese coffee, can u bring me one for english class please!

Koro sensei : why of course! I actually know a good cafe in Vietnam!

Uji (thoughts ) : yea of course you do... bot only are you a pervert you are easy to seduce... which is not a good thing you know...

Koro sensei then flew off to Vietnam to get some Vietnamese coffee... which was... yea... just pretty stupid...and now we have english

Isogai : uhh, irina sensei... lets get back to learn english...

Irina : hmm? Why not study yourselves? I am not your teacher when that octopus is around... and call me by jevalic...

Uji : yea... no bitch sensei...

Karma : yea bitch sensei aren't u an assassin

Irina looked at Uji and Karma angrily and annoyed shouting at them to not call them by the nickname they made for her...

Irina : don't call me bitch sensei!

Karma : well bitch sensei, the entire class couldn't kill Koro sensei... so how could you do it alone...

Irina : well all assassins have their own methods... to assassinate their targets

Uji (thoughts) : yea... but i really wanna know how you would assassinate him... since he is actually a pretty hard target for everyone... even me. And i am actually enjoying this class...

THE PATRIOT (Assassination Classroom)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara