Chapter 5

Hi~ guyz
Omg itss vacationtime!!!
Only i need to finish my intership... -_-

Well whatever.. now i have more time to work on the story!

Im gonna try my best to upload as fast as can sooo yeah..

Hehe~

Enjoy the story..
-------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a bad headach and sick and red eyes from the crying.

Im feeling like a little child actually. This is just stupid!

I got from my bed. The ground felt cold but nice to my feet. It woke me a little bit.

How could this have happend. Like...no way right? Maybe it all was just a dream. I hope it was. I miss my mom.

I let out a sigh and walked to the shower. I stood almost an hour beneath the hot stream that felt wonderfull on my skin.

Finally done with changing i headed out to the dining hall.
When walked inside everyone was already at there tables so i picked a tray and seated next to Armin.

"Morning Rose, is everything alright?" I guess Armin saw my red eyes thats why asked me if i was alright.

"Morning *yaawn* yeah im fine. Just a little tired." I lied.

"Oh, alright." I love this kid. He never goes on with questioning if i dont want it.

One table further sat Levi with his squad. I could see his was staring at me.

Can you just please look the other side... god this is annoying!

"Hi Eren! Shall we go and do some training?" Eren turns around and nods at me.

Outside we stared to spar with each other.

"Damn Rose, youve gotten stronger!" And i trew Eren on his back.

"Hehe~ damn right i did. All thanks to Mikasa!" Eren looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? I asked. Did Mikasa learned you this all? Your even faster then her right now!"

Huh, what does he mean. No one is faster then Mikasa... well freaking shorty maybe..

"H huh.. what do you mean Eren?" Eren walked over to me and tried to punce me in the face. I blocked him the second his hand got close to my face.

"Thats what i mean. Your reflexes are so fast. How do you do that?"

I looked confused at my hands and legs. I just couldnt think of anything.

"It just happends." Eren looks at me with confusion.

"Well.. whatever now you can i guess go with us on quests finally!" He stuck his tongue at me.

"Ah.. your meanie! Come here you!" I run after him laughing. I got him and we fell both over at each other and stared both to laugh.

"Hahaha.." i pinked a tear away from the laughing. "We should go back before they start suspecting us of something. Haha.. yeah your right."

We walked in silence back to the building but with grinning faces. Everyone looked at use with confusion why we were grinning.

That made us laugh again and we both lay on the ground laughing our heart out because there faces were just priceless.

After that i went back to my room to clean myself from al the dirt that was on me.

Ah.. haha. Thank you Eren for cheering me up!

When i came from the bathroom i heard someone knocking on my door.

"One sec.!" The knocking became louder.

"Yeeshh.. i said ONE SEC!"

I walked to the door and unlocked it.. what went heavy cause those locks are just old as well you know old.

There stood a cadet i didnt even know." What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Sorry for the rude interrupthing." Yeah you better be punk.

"But Corporal Levi want you in his office." And he walked away like a machine kinda...

What the heck! I dont wanna go there. I had just forgot that case.
F*ck! I have bad luck. I seriously have bad luck...

*sigh*

"Well, better go right away then im done with it." And got out of my room and closed the door behind me.

This walk was just nerv wrecking as hell. Every step i took felt heavier.

Standing for his door i took a deep breath. But sadly i still couldnt move a muscle.

For f*ck sake Rose! Put it together.. your finally in the same world as your freaking crush and your chicking out because he kissed you! Thats what you wanted right?

Yeah, but not on that way it went.
stop pretenthing.. you liked it dont you? Well yes.. but.. No but! Just get your ass in there allready!

Damn i hate my other side of me sometimes. It just isnt that easy!

Then al of sudden i knocked on the door. With wide eyes i looked at my hand that was on the door.

Ugh.. well whatever. Im just going for it. I can do this!

"State your name and business." Shocked of hearing that cold and stoic voice i tried to say as normal as possible.

"Its Rose Weber, you wanted to see me sir?" I opened the door a little.

"Come in and take a seat."

I walked inside and took a seat before his desk.

He was just writing some papers. Face as stoic as ever. Not like i aspect anything else tho.

"W what for did you needed me sir?" I said looking at my hands.

"Tch, didnt in say you could call me Levi here."

"S sorry Levi." Not daring to look in his eyes.

"Whatever.. i heard from the other cadets that you became stronger? And you are capable of sliding a neat cut of a titans neck. Is that correct?"

"U uhmm.. well i guess i became stronger from where i was. But.."
He cut me off." In 15 minutes i wanna see what you can do. Your gonna show me how strong you became in these past few months."

I looked at him with wide eyes of disbelieve. Is he serious right now..?

"Your dismissed." He didnt evenn took one look at me.

Stunned i walked back to my room to change in my scout clothes.

I have two minutes left. Better go to the field. I walked to the field to see Levi, Hanji and even Erwin standing there.

"You ready cadet Rose?" Erwin asked serious. Hanji just looked at me exited and Levi.. well just with 'his face' i guess.

Im so not ready for this.
And swung my gear ahead of the first dummy titan.
-------------------------------------------------
Waaah... cliffhanger!!

Or not..? I dont know..
Soooo guyz.. do you like the story???

Pls comment...
Because if im writing crap i need to know right..?

Hahahaha.. see ya in the next chappie!!

Love u all~ ♡