[Prologue] Teenagers

★ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀs ★
† ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ †
────────⚪────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
0:00 / 0:00 ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⮎1⮌

"ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉʳˢ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ"
__________________________________

It was the day after spring break. Freshman year. That was the first time they met, in a less than pleasant way.

Travis's feet dragged under him as always. Dispite slouching, he stood over most of the kids in the hallways. His face was molded into a seemingly permanent scowl.

Larry Johnson, a boy who has held a grudge against Travis since middle school, glared at him as he passed. Travis looked over to the stoner when he felt his eyes on him. Next to Larry was a short person, Travis couldn't tell if they were a girl or boy.

They had long blue hair tied up into tight pigtails. They had on a Nirvana shirt, with a pale blue flannel loosely hanging off one of their shoulders. Rips in their baggy, light blue jeans revealed a pair of fishnets. Blue converse just barely hid miss-match socks. They had a choker and two necklaces around their neck, and a couple bracelets around their wrists.

But their most noticeable feature was the weird pink and white mask they wore. A couple star stickers were stuck on to the white cheek.

"The hell are you looking at, flamer?" Travis hissed at Larry.

"Go shove a bible up your ass, Travis." Larry retorted, flipping the blonde off. Travis's anger only grew at this. But he turned to look at the short bluenette.

"The hell are you wearing that for? It isn't Halloween dumbass." Travis walked closer to Sal, to the point where he almost had to tilt his head directly down to look at him.

"Your insults are just about as original as your fashion taste." The boy responded. He had more of a mid-range masculine voice. Travis wasn't sure what he expected him to sound like, but is wasn't that. Larry snorted slightly. "Nice one, Sally Face."

Travis physically recoiled at the voice. "Ugh, you're a boy? I couldn't tell by your pretty little pigtails."

"I'm flattered." 'Sally Face' replied sarcastically.

Travis ignored the snarky response. The odd boy's voice made him feel a certain way, he didn't like that. "What the hell kinda name is 'Sally Face' anyway?"

The sweaty-smelling brunette opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the bell. Travis groaned and glared angrily at the two before walking off to his class.

_____†★†_____

Sal sat in his seat in his first period class. The teacher sat him next to Travis. The blonde looked less than happy. Then again, it is his signature look.

Sal could feel Travis glancing at him throughout class. He was used to people staring, so he didn't think too much into it.

This was going to be an interesting year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

475 words

Sorry this was shorter than I intended, ran out of ideas.

Remember to drink water and take any meds you may need

See you on the other side of oblivion